• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Commercials

Ninja

Well well well
Thanks to Vanessa's thread, I got to thinking, out of all the commercials you have seen, which ones are/were some of your most and least favorites? My favorites are:

Morgan Freeman - Superbowl Commercial

Amp'd Mobile

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
All commercials are dumb and uncreative if they are trying to be funny. I can't say I like any.

Actually there was one harry potter weekend commercial that camr on where it was the "you're a wizard harry" scene but it bleeped out every time someone said wizard

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
There was a series of commercials for Capri Sun that featured kids doing stupid things to a Capri Sun and getting some kind of payback for it. It was mildly amusing to me as a kid.

Last edited:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My Least favorite commercial has got to be those current commercials for Liberty Mutual mostly because that jingle they composed is singers repeating the same word like a parrot, which speaking of birds their ads starring that Emu are really bad, the acting is sub par, I doubt its relevant to Insurance and lastly it is a really bad ripoff of a popular 1970s TV Show (Starsky & Hutch).

Last edited:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I DESPISE the LMU Emu ones. Any that I like at first I end up not liking because they get played too much, but one I loved was the Geico one with Tag Team.
I agree the Emu ads are super lame and horribly repetitive. I have to say they are worse than Flo from Progressive, seriously Flo from Progressive and that emu have jumped the shark so many times that the shark has gotten bored. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom