• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Christmas Song

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
For me my favorite is Jingle Bell Rock cuz that is always a good time, my middle school choir loved to sing this song.

My least favorite is this version of Frosty the Snowman that is sung in a minor key on the radio at work. It is just so wrong, I want to know who thought it was a good idea for such a happy and upbeat song be so depressing.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
dont like the maria carey one but i do like the wizzards 'wish it could be christmas' every day even thou it would be illogical and expensive

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Good thread.

My favorites would include Carol of the Bells, Sleigh Ride, Joy to the World, really any of the classic hymns.

LEAST favorites are All I want for Christmas is you, The Chipmunk song, I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, and the absolute worst, Santa Baby.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Favorite: tough pick, but I'll go with Every Year, Every Christmas for something non-traditional, which I usually prefer anyway
Least favorite: Christmas Wrapping

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
My favorite is Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald. It was something we used to listen to a lot during Christmas time so it’s pretty nostalgic, and it’s very nice to listen to

My least favorite is Santa Baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom