• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

"No hard feelings" is a very famous expression that fits well with what you say about SS Zelda.

Link knows that there were no bad intentions behind what she did. He accepted that and didn't let what she did to not even hurt him bother him.

Do you want to have someone who saved Link's life eat dirt just because she wanted him to win an important ceremony? She was looking out for him, and he did the same to her. I don't think you are understanding that

Even if she did change into a completely nice person later in the game, I still can't forgive her for pushing my fav. character link off a statue and lying to him that he can jump off the statue and then pushes him off. I hate liars and I hate people who do crazy, psychotic things like pushing people off of cliffs. So, yes, I hold a grudge to her because she is a pyschotic daughter of a hippopotamus who needs therapy and a good spanking.

Look at Link, for all his faults, he was a very gentle guy throughout the whole game with only a few sarcastic lines but he doesn't hurt a fly. He never meant to push anyone off cliffs and Zelda should've been like him.

And no, Zelda is not a bad girl, she's just mischievous in a way that is unacceptable for someone older than a ninth grader. It is not cute to play mischief on people anymore once you get into tenth grade, that's why I stopped pranking people in tenth grade because I was getting too old and it's not cute anymore, it's just silly and rude.

I would be happy to abuse and bully the girl even if she is friendly because I do not forgive her pushing link off a statue and lying to him. And I don't care if she is a really young girl, I would smack her across the face for jumping into a loftbird without regards for her safety and pushing link off a cliff, if I was Link, I would take my sword out and slash her for these crazy actions.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
lying to him that he can jump off the statue and then pushes him off. I hate liars and I hate people who do crazy, psychotic things like pushing people off of cliffs. So, yes, I hold a grudge to her because she is a pyschotic daughter of a hippopotamus who needs therapy and a good spanking.
It is not a lie if you had no idea you were lying. If I truly thought that my Grandmother died, and then I told ZD, only to realize that she was in fact alive, that does not make me a liar. it is the exact same case with Zelda.

Once again, she was just looking out for Link's best interests. Sometimes people need a bit more than words to do the right thing. They need a push in the right direction. Without that actually thoughtful push, Link would have made a fool of himself during the contest and lost to ****ing Groose

It is not a lie if you had no idea you were lying. If I truly thought that my Grandmother died, and then I told ZD, only to realize that she was in fact alive, that does not make me a liar. it is the exact same case with Zelda.

Once again, she was just looking out for Link's best interests. Sometimes people need a bit more than words to do the right thing. They need a push in the right direction. Without that actually thoughtful push, Link would have made a fool of himself during the contest and lost to ****ing Groose

No, I wasn't talking about her pushing link off cliff the first time when she thought his loftbird was coming. At least the biotch apologized for that. I'm talking about when she pushed link off the statue after he won the ceremony. She says, "You get to jump off the goddess statue!" And then all of a sudden, biotch pushed him off and I was like "No! I don't need your help. Let me jump off myself, you liar!" So, she lied to link. What a piece of crap.

That push made her seem like a jerkish, obnoxious, unpleasant, biotchy, crazy, pyschotic craphead and she shold've apologized for that.

I can't believe that Link is friends with some biotchy girlfriend who pushes him off cliffs and stuff. I would punch someone like that square in the face.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No, I wasn't talking about her pushing link off cliff the first time when she thought his loftbird was coming. At least the biotch apologized for that. I'm talking about when she pushed link off the statue after he won the ceremony. She says, "You get to jump off the goddess statue!" And then all of a sudden, biotch pushed him off and I was like "No! I don't need your help. Let me jump off myself, you liar!" So, she lied to link. What a piece of crap.

That push made her seem like a jerkish, obnoxious, unpleasant, biotchy, crazy, pyschotic craphead.
This makes my argument a little different.

The first point, is that she says: "You get to jump off the Goddess Statue".

Get means choice. Link didn't do anything. So, he in a way allowed her to do it to him because he did not choose to do it himself.

This makes my argument a little different.

The first point, is that she says: "You get to jump off the Goddess Statue".

Get means choice. Link didn't do anything. So, he in a way allowed her to do it to him because he did not choose to do it himself.

Oh, well, I don't know. Zelda triangle lip just pushed him after a few seconds which was pretty quick.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Perhaps she felt the heat and decided to make his decision for him before he did something he'd regret.

Don't think you're in any position to be calling people psychotic. :/

She's a fictional character, I can call her whatever I want. It's not like she's going to react to it. And at this link: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960633-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/61089997 somebody said "She's the most psychotic Zelda yet."

She has no right to push link off cliffs like a psychotic biotch. She needs to be like Link because Link isn't pushing people off cliffs like a psychotic bastard.

@Pinkarray Honestly, don't you think this stuff about "Zelda triangle lip" and pushing people off cliffs is getting a bit redundant? Saying it over and over doesn't really accomplish anything...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Because "she is just a fictional character so she's not going to react to it" doesn't make it cool what you're doing. To hate a character, fine. I'm with you on Zelda. I dislike her too. But there is also a way of taking it a bit too much to the extreme. You're taking it a bit over the edge, my friend ;) The only reason why Zelda pushed Link off the cliff was because the game wanted you to try out the cloth and land in the middle.

sayaka

luminary of the stars
not in any order, and i have yet to play BOTW

Favorite Characters
Ghirahim
Groose
Zelda (SS)
Happy Mask Salesman
Skull Kid
Midna
Fi
Link... I guess that's a given, though
Ganondorf (WW)
Scrapper (SS)

Least Favorite Characetrs
this is hard, since i don't outright dislike any loz characters as far as i can remember
Impa (SS) but only her young form

JakeIsSoSpicy

Sexy and Stylish
I think that all the Champions were pretty cool, as well as Midna. I think any character with cool abilities and awesome backstory gets an A in my book.

Last edited:
not in any order, and i have yet to play BOTW

Favorite Characters
Ghirahim
Groose
Zelda (SS)
Happy Mask Salesman
Skull Kid
Midna
Fi
Link... I guess that's a given, though
Ganondorf (WW)
Scrapper (SS)

Least Favorite Characetrs
this is hard, since i don't outright dislike any loz characters as far as i can remember
Impa (SS) but only her young form

Fi? She's always stating obvious things and is bossy! She's even more annoying than Navi.

Scrapper? No, he always insults Link!

SS Zelda? She's a sociopathic, biotchy, insane, pyschotic, unpleasant jerk because she pushes link off ledges as if he was her brother! She is also a saccharine, lovey-dovey cliched anime childhood friend who doesn't act like how a British person would act because British people are more reserved. And she cried tears of joy at the end instead of suppressing them since she was in front of non-relatives, that emotionally weak piece of crap.

I didn't like Groose or Water-girl (Midna) at the start but they grew on me.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fi? She's always stating obvious things and is bossy! She's even more annoying than Navi.

Scrapper? No, he always insults Link!

SS Zelda? She's a sociopathic, biotchy, insane, pyschotic, unpleasant jerk because she pushes link off ledges as if he was her brother! She is also a saccharine, lovey-dovey cliched anime childhood friend who doesn't act like how a British person would act because British people are more reserved. And she cried tears of joy at the end instead of suppressing them since she was in front of non-relatives, that emotionally weak piece of crap.

I didn't like Groose or Water-girl (Midna) at the start but they grew on me.
If someone likes a character you dislike, respect their opinion. And we get it. You dislike SS Zelda. No need to repeat the same thing over and over and over again. Thanks.

Ninja

Well well well
Favorites
HW Zelda (Skyward Sword costume)
Skyward Sword Zelda/Hylia
Saria
Mipha
Kass
Ghirahim
Tetra
Nabooru
Urbosa