• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Kingdom Hearts World?

Mine is a tie between Traverse town and Hollow Bastion. Both exclusively in the first game. I thought they nailed the atmosphere that these worlds needed to be. Hollow Bastions music is my favorite part about kingdom hearts. The rambling piano as I call it. Some other worlds were pretty good too. Like halloween town and neverland. What were your favorites?

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Alice in Wonderland's world. Comeon who wouldn't want ot be lost in wonderland and see everything so strangly. It was my favorite disney movie growing up.

The World that Never Was, The Land of Departure, Traverse Town and La Cite des Cloches. I love the worlds in Kingdom Hearts. :D

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
ZOMG! TOTALLY WONDERLAND! I FLIPPIN' LOVE THE MUSIC AND ITS NOT ANNOYING AT ALL!!!!!

........................... Twilight Town. I love the music there, it is relaxing.

Aladdin's world. I can't remember the name. Arabia?
It's Agrabah :D

I love Disney Castle, Traverse Town, Halloween Town, Pridelands, Twilight Town, Beast's Castle, Destiny Islands. These are my top picks but I really loved being able to play through all the Disney worlds.

Last edited:
The final world from Kingdom Hearts I. I don't remember the name, but I thought it had a much heavier atmosphere than any of the other end worlds. Plus, that's where you got to fight Chernabog.

I also really loved Tarzans world too. Deep Jungle i believe? It was the first world where you really felt like you were a ways into the game. You were getting stronger, fighting tougher, cooler enemies and bosses. Plus of course this is the first world you actually get to seal the keyhole of, which made a lasting impact on me while first playing through it. I also agree End of the World and the World that Never Was are pretty epic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom