• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Kind of Science?

favorite science

• Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biology

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Physics

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Bas

Best dude
I don't know what you would call it, but the art of magic (eventhough I don't really practice it) is very interesting to me, both from a psychological and social perspective. The science of deceiving or hustling I guess. I wacthed a very interesting movie about that topic lately.
They go in depth about James Randi exposing/trying to expose Uri Geller, "Healing preachers" and other sharlatans, right up to some magicians themselves fooling scientists into believing they have supernatural powers for weeks, just for fun. They also go into how people refuse to face facts and keep believing in bull**** eventhough the facts are on the table.

G

Guest-3

Microbiology and epidemiology. I've always been so very intrigued with physical ailments and diseases.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I flunked biology and organic chemistry lmfaoo

I still like Chemistry better than Bio though. I'm too stupid to be a scientists though. I'm finna take OChem 1 lab we are doing oxidative cleaving of alkenes in 30 mins. After this I'm gonna extract 1-bromobutane and drink that ****. Cleaning the gene pool.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Probably robotics/artificial intelligence. For me, that's undoubtedly the most fascinating field to me, as seems that science is coming incredibly close to make what's essentially sentient life out of a machine.

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
Geology. I am a seasoned mineral, gemstone, element, and fossil collector who has been in the hobby for almost 13 years. I love the crystal shapes, colors, sizes, and the fact that just like people, not one two stones are a the same. My favorite mineral/gemstone is blue topaz. Favorite element is iridium. And my favorite fossil is Isotelus maximus, or the trilobite. I collect them for fun, education, and as an investment should I choose to make a portfolio one day.

I also like chemistry and STEM. However, there's some conflict with STEM. I failed algebra 3 times in college and retook it once in high school , and my high school robotics team bullied me. Higher level math isn't my strong set.

I be likein' the Astronomy. when I be out on me boat on the salty sea with me mates, I find the Starrrrrs t'be helpful in finding me way. yarr

Biology or chemistry. I love learning how everything functions (ex. breathing or sight), so that's why biology is cool. I mean, why else do I wanna do something involving studying various organisms or functions? Also, chemistry is just really interesting in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom