• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Kind of Science?

favorite science

• Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biology

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Physics

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm going to change mine to paranormal science/cryptozoology. It is something that interested since I was young.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That's actually pseudoscience. Not really science, just myths & fantasies.

Paranormal I'd give you. However cryptozoology led to the discovery of real creatures. Most cryptozoologists do not believe the fanatical version of a creature they are looking for proof of one that could have been mistaken for the creature.

Health sciences are my favorite. Especially immunology and hematology. Mainly hematology though. I love biology as well. And the other sciences, I appreciate them all!

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Can the social sciences be an answer? As an elementary and middle school student I was always great at science and math but in high school I struggled a little. I was in all AP/honors classes and I think that the issue was either I shouldn't have been in those advanced classes for math and science or I should have worked harder to understand the material. It just didn't come as easily to me as it had in the past - or as easily as subjects like Literature, English, History, Psychology, and Government.

I think these 'social sciences' are often overlooked, but I find them to be very intriguing and important.

I've always been fascinated by science however, and if I could do it all over, I think I would have tried harder in those classes and maybe pursued a degree that involved math and science - I really wish I was more gifted in that way.

Bio! I really dislike physics, and chemistry wasn't really my thing. Im looking to get into animal breeding, so Biology is pretty important.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Dead Thread Revival!
Well of those choices in the poll I'd have to say physics. But more specifically astrophysics. It's absolutely fascinating. But I like all physics in general. Quantum physics is difficult to wrap your head around but is incredibly interesting and fascinating once you understand it.

Biology. -> Microbiology/Parasitology. It is quite fascinating to know what kinds of microscopic creatures can kill you either slowly or very fast. On the other hand there's the ones that are symbiotic and help us combat the bad ones. I find it hilarious that I can creep people out with my knowledge of different types of parasitic worms.

astronomy, there's soo much to be discovered yet, the fact that we know so little of the entire universe is very attracting.?
galileo would be my favorite astronomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom