• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Kid Icarus:uprising Weapon Type

What is your favorite weapon type in Kid Icarus:uprising?

• blades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • claws

• bows

• staffs

• palms

• clubs

• cannons

• orbitars

• arms

• Total voters

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I almost always use palms. I primarily use my Violet Palm, which I've had for the majority of the game. The rarity's not very high, but it has some good effects, such as the forward charge shot bonus, which I use all the time. Occasionally I'll switch to my Viridi Palm as well, especially if I want the heart bonus, but I prefer the Violet one.

If I HAD to choose a second, it'd probably be bows. I can't stand clubs becaus they're far too slow, staves are too weak, Orbitars are useless, and I don't know if I've ever used an arm or club of my own free will. I can use Claws or Blades if I have to, as well.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
my weapon of choice for solo are raptor claws that have a value of 306. I got them from a weapon gem trade off. for Free-for-all, I usually use a drill arm I got from fusing weapons. In light vs. dark, I prefer to use either my laser staff or my beam claws.

I really like using claws. They're just very... awesome. Plus, they give off quite satisfactory sound effects when you perform melee attacks. <3 My favorite weapon under that category is the beam claws, just because they are insanely epic and stuffs. The ranged shots with said claws are very effective and it's very yummy. I won myself a very good set of beam claws during my first and only time playing an online battle while I was still figuring out the controls. I got them early on in my progression of the game, and I haven't really used many other weapons since. Maybe just to experiment, but I will always fall back to those beam claws. The attributes that this particular set has are quite phenomenal. <3

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I too am a claw fan. They are quick and can be really nasty ti go against. That said, I have a club I find myself using even more, as it wipes people out. Went 11-0 in a game once with that club

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom