• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Johto Gym Leader

Favorite Johto Gym Leader

• Falkner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bugsy

• Whitney

• Morty

• Chuck

• Jasmine

• Pryce

• Claire

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? Hope you guys are having a great summer! ;)

What's your favorite Johto Gym Leader? That's the question to be answered on this thread! Though there are only 8 gym leaders, it's was hard for me to pick my top favorite gym leader. My personal favorite would have to be Falkner! Falkner is an awesome gym leader to rematch against in HeartGold/SoulSilver. He is just so cool to challenge! I love his Pokémon team when you rematch him!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Jasmine as always. Love her personality, and her type choice.
Next would definitely be Claire. She's hardheaded, but she's got a sweet side. I also like her because of her type choice as well.

Claire

The Geekette
I voted for Jasmine. I'm actually playing SoulSilver at the moment, and she just has a great attitude. Not only is she incredibly strong, but empathetic as well. She takes care of her duties while also caring for others. She seems slightly awkward too, but in a cute way. A mild hesitance or shyness about her character that I can relate to.

I loved all of the gym leaders as a kid. Now that I am playing Soul Silver, I'd say Morty. He is a lot more mysterious and legendary than I initial thought as a kid. He's a bit cocky, too. And lastly, ghost pokemon are pretty cool.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Bugsy. I thought he was a girl until I actually read his description on Bulbapedia, which was about 4 years ago. He was a pretty good Bug Gym Leader for what he had to work with. He's a weird kid, but then again, none of us are normal if we're on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom