• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Item

jack546

The chosen one
what is your favourite item in anny game mine would be the four sword because you can split into four copies of yourself for a short time to solve puzzles and destroy enemies with ease in the minish cap I wish they could make another singleplayer four sword game.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Ocarina of Time I guess because it can play awesome songs that do awesome things.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
I'd either go with Linknerd09, or pick the boomerang. It's just so fun to have an Item that stuns bad guys, brings things back to you, can curve around certain structures, and have unlimited ammunition.

Bow and Arrows. They are one of my mains areas of expertise in Zelda games, and besides that they are VASTLY helpful. The meanest thing to do EVER would be to put Bow and Arrows as one of the last items, like they did with the Hookshot in the Wind Waker. One of my favorite things about Ocarina of Time is that you do no waiting for your projectile weapons, your childhood version of the Bow and Arrows is found in the very first dungeon of the game, and after you wake up from your seven year sleep, the Bow and Arrows, one of the most overall useful items in the game, is in your first dungeon as a seventeen year old. They are obtained very soon in Twilight Princess, too, which in nice. They are obtained a little bit later than I'd like in the Wind Waker, but oh well. The point is that Bow and Arrows are awesome.

the bow and arrow in TP wii version is my favourite, I love riding 'round on Epona and shooting bulblins on boars. plus, you can combine them with bombs wich makes shooting bulblins even more funny, and snipe from the bridge of eldin tower with the hawkeye

Pen

The game is on!
My favorite items are:
Sword
Shield
Bow and Arrows
Boomerang
Hookshot
Bottle
Ocarina
Deku Mask
Zora Mask
Grappling Hook
Wind Waker
Clawshot
Zora Armor
Whip
So hard to pick only one favorite....

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Zora armor for me it proved to be the most useful item and an advancement compared to the older version

Wow, that's a very tough question. In my mind, the best weapon is the most practical. So the grappling hook wins for me. You can stun enimies like the boomerang, but you can also take their belongings and health, get sunken treasure, and be Indiana Jones. But that's just my opinion

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I have a Fav item in each game I've played.

LoZ:Magic Rod AoL:Fairy Spell(It's funny) AlttP:Ether medallion OoT:Boomerang and Hook(Longshot) MM:Blast and Stone Mask(Love killing Takkuri with it) WW: Grappling Hook and Deku Leaf TP:Ball and Chain, Spinner, and Hawkeye.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
The medallions from LttP are pretty awesome. But the Fire Rod and Ice Rod are both really cool.

Q

quordlepleen

I have to say my favourite item is the grappling hook it is so useful throughout the games it is in and link can steal from his enemies with it. Woo illegal activities as Link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom