• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Instrument

J

Jirrup

My favourite has to be the Ocarina, simply because you can play other tunes on it, as long as you know the notes.

C

cyclonegod

I like the ocarina. Most people should, because it was the first Zelda instrument, I believe. Correct me if i'm wrong. I also like the requirem of spirit and the nocturne of shadow.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
I like the ocarina. Most people should, because it was the first Zelda instrument, I believe. Correct me if i'm wrong. I also like the requirem of spirit and the nocturne of shadow.

Recorder was the first Zelda-instrument, avaible in the original LoZ. Used to kill Digdogger and access a dungeon in the game. But yeah, almost the first instrument :P

linkman8

True and Noble
The wolf howl would've been better if I hadn't been playing TP on this little crappy TV we have in our basement. It botched the sound every time Wolf Link howled and hurt my ears.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The wolf howl would've been better if I hadn't been playing TP on this little crappy TV we have in our basement. It botched the sound every time Wolf Link howled and hurt my ears.

I had the same problem. stupid TVs

I like the ocarina and the windwaker

T

TwilightAngel12

I like the orcania. It's a little simple, but it kinda reminds me of a flute, gentle music, and kinda how u hold it and play it, plus I play the flute, so yeah.:)

M

mastersword18

I rlly like the guitar it rocks i luv just standing there and playing a random song on it. I also like the bongos and wind waker.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've always loved the sound and look of the Ocarina. I'd buy one if I had $40 to spare. My numbuh two is the Wind Waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom