• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Instrument

Y

Yumil

I've always like the Ocarina (and to me the Flutes in A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are technically Ocarinas as well). I wish they'd quit trying to change it and just bring it back.

S

shadowscrub

my favourite instument in oot is ganondorfs piano-organ thingy that he's playing when you get in the top room

I like the whole ensemble that is played near the end of Links Awakening when he finds all of the instruments and wakes the wind fish. (I think it's great that the goal of that game is to collect instruments)

i would say the pipes from deku link....... jk no for real i would go with the ocarina i mean its the original zelda intrument and it has been the perfect touch to the games o mean some games r based around it oot/mm

Majora

The Hero Slayer
Fish bone guitar. I think they should make a game out of that, because that was so cool.

The Legend of Zelda: Fish Bone Guitar of Time

You know I had to. ^^

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite instument would be the Ocarina of Time. I liked the Song of Storms and how the other songs just flowed out .

Z

zeldafan999

i like that little harp thing that sheik plays i dont no why i just do>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom