• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Instrument

what is your favorites instrment on majoras mask like i like the ocarina like my friend like the goron drums and so and so but i want to know what is your favorites please reply comment

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I love Sheik's harp. From all of the songs that Sheik teaches Link throughout Ocarina of Time, I loved the sound of it, very calm and relaxing. <3

I found this made Sheik a much easier character to like, for I am a young student musician (I play the trumpet.), and music is an easy thing for me to pick up. Sheik's harp only helped bring me to the fact that Sheik was a protagonist of the game.

If I had to choose any other instrument, it would of course, be the ocarina, and I'd love to learn to play one someday. Very smooth sound. <3

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I love Sheik's harp. From all of the songs that Sheik teaches Link throughout Ocarina of Time, I loved the sound of it, very calm and relaxing. <3

I found this made Sheik a much easier character to like, for I am a young student musician (I play the trumpet.), and music is an easy thing for me to pick up. Sheik's harp only helped bring me to the fact that Sheik was a protagonist of the game.

If I had to choose any other instrument, it would of course, be the ocarina, and I'd love to learn to play one someday. Very smooth sound. <3

I think this is Instruments from MM, not OoT, but awsome Choice! That's my pick also. Although, I kinda like playing Piano and Pan Flutes, like from ST. My favorite would have to be the Feirce Deity Mega-Phone :xd: Too bad it isn't real, it should be though. . .

piratedude108

BANANA WITH DREADS!!!!!!!
I like the bongos from goron link the most but i also liked the zora's guitar, they were both pretty cool:lol:

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Well, the piano in MM is my favourite, but if you only reffer to transformation instruments then I'd probably go with the drums. It's such a stereotypical idea that the biggest guy gets to play drums, and I kind of liked that Nintendo used that.

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely the Deku Pipes! I've always liked those sorts of instruments even though I've never learned to play one myself. I think the Deku Pipes sound the best! :deku:

I'm going to have to go with a tie between deku pipes and goron drums. Originally I wasn't going to include the drums because I'm used to drums being a percussive instrument rather than melodic, but then I did a search and discovered that melodic drums are a real thing. A real awesome thing.

[video=youtube;5l_1cVODYas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_1cVODYas[/video]

I'm voting against the ocarina because it's already been used a whole lot in the series (LttP, Link's Awakening, and OoT as well as MM), and the guitar because I simply don't like the sound of sampled/synthesized guitars.

T

thefourthsword

The guitar because its a dead fish and sounds cool. Although I do own an ocarina and I like it too.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom