• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Incarnation of Princess Zelda.

Hello, barkleylola here. Out of all the Princess Zelda's, in the Legend of Zelda. Whats your favorite, I would say Twilight Princess, I loved the way she looked in that game, very good XD. so whats your favorite incarnation of Princess Zelda and why.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I think that I liked the Twilight Princess Zelda best, design-wise. She just had this air of elegance, power, and wisdom around her, and was still fairly capable. OoT Zelda would probably be second, because she's Sheik. Sheik was awesome. I mean, she was a ninja. There's really not much of an argument you can put up against that, other than "Eh, I don't really like ninjas that much). She's just number two, though, because once Zelda stopped being Sheik, it was like she instantly became half as useful.

Its a tie for me.
When you meet Zelda as a kid at the start of oot.
When you meet her again as adult link and she reveals she was in disguise to hide from Ganon.
And also her incarnation from WW.
When she is told by the king of red lions who she is.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I have to agree with a lot of the other people, Twilight Princess Zelda is the best. My least favorite is probably ALttP Zelda. She just looks like a nurse or something :lol:

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Hard to choose, they are all awesome in their own way and i'd choose zelda over princess peach because zelda actually helps link battle ganon/ganondorf, but peach. She just gets captured, waits for mario, gives him a kiss(on the cheek nothing special really) and it repeats but i still like mario games. But zelda in my opinion is better.

So, which zelda i'd pick............ Wind Waker zelda. Like seriously, shes a pirate and a princess, also really help's link in the end.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would say windwaker zelda. And I have to say, there totally should have been sheik in Windwaker. It would have been perfect. "Zelda has been captured by Ganondorf... Nope, just kidding, i snuck out to get some adventure. ^.^ That could also have made triforce charts much less boring.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Spoiler for Wind Waker:

I really, really like Tetra, up to the point where she is revealed to be Princess Zelda. From that point on, she's just boring.

Designwise, yes, the Zelda from Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Brawl gets a bonus because it's also the best Shiek design yet.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
For me, it's a tie between Twilight Princess Zelda and Ocarina of Time Zelda.

I liked TP Zelda because she had such an air of authority about her. It was clear she was no mere princess, she was the QUEEN of Hyrule at that point. (Isn't there some suppliment material that pegs her as about to be cornated as Queen - then the Twilight invasion screwed it up, making her a princess by technicality)? She also gets to be a zombie for a while and she fights with you doing archery from the back of a horse! That's some awesome skill there.

I like Ocarina of Time's Zelda, too. She starts out as a really cute kid - a bit naive but really caring about her country, even as a small child. Then, as an adult, she helps Link save the world through crossdressing - which is awesome.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Lots of TWW, OoT and TP likes, no surprise there. I'm going to go with ALttP personally. The first Zelda game where she wasn't completely helpless and actually played a decent role in the game.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Probably Tetra, if that counts. She had the most personality out of all of the forms, and she played a bigger role in the game than a lot of the other games.

linkman8

True and Noble
I agree with Octo Rocked in respect to Zelda's design in Twilight Princess. She had a real air of authority and grace about her, but the problem was that she sort of lacked the personality that previous incarnations had. I'd say if there was a perfect Zelda it would have to be the design of Twilight Princess Zelda and the personality of OOT zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom