• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Hub?

Clock Town I would say. It felt like a true bustling city, and few other places in Zelda every matched that. While TP's Castle Town did, there weren't as many characters or side quests associated with it by a long shot.

Looking back, it's interesting that OoT doesn't really have a dedicated hub. I suppose Kakariko could count, when playing i always seem to go through there a lot and there are lots of side quests associated with it in both child and adult times.

A

Aluxray09

Clocktown Because it had a vareity of problems to solve more than skyloft which probelly had 5 or 6 that how boring it is i can't be bothered to count the problems in that but majoras mask was a lot more

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'd Have to say Winddfall Island from Wind Waker. I enjoyed the Music and the Pigs... Thre are also many sidequest to do at Windfall island!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I like Clock Town and Windfall Island (probably because I can't think of anything else right now). Skyloft is beautiful, but it's too small, I'd feel confined..

I'm always partial to the Wind Waker, so I would have to say Windfall island. There is just so much content squeezed onto that island. I love it.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Throughout the Zelda games there are all sorts of hubs skyloft, clocktown, Windfall island. But, which one is your favorite?

I would have to go with Clock Town with Skyloft Right behind it. :triforce: :) :mastersword:

I agree. Clock Town then Skyloft. Skyloft is so detailed and beautiful.

clock town followed by skyloft. I wouldnt consider other games having hubs because there are villages you go visit but clock town and skyloft is where you start the game and then go back to often

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Clock Town is my favorite so far. It was big, interesting, and never got old because each day something new happened. It was also familiar in that way because once you play a day and go back in time, you know the routine so it doesn't get old but you know what is happening. A great mix of everything needed.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I would have to say Clock Town. It wasn't small like Castle Town and it wasn't small like an island in Wind Waker. It had a bunch of characters to talk to and a bunch of things to do. Also there were 5 parts to it. Center, North, West, South, and East.

Cant argue with clocktown. Kakariko Village from Oot was really nice too. Had that lively feeling that clock town had

mine favorite is Windfall Island, i thought the NPC's there we very interesting and i liked the auction shop and trade sequence. i haven't played Majora's mask yet so maybe clock town might be my favorite when i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom