• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Holiday Movie?

Mine are:

Jingle All the Way

and

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

I love to laugh always and the holidays are no exception. You?

Gotta go with A Christmas Story. It's classic and just hilarious. I've watched it dozens of times, and I still crack up at several parts.

Special mentions: The Grinch (live-action and cartoon), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph, The Polar Express, Christmas Vacation

Gotta go with A Christmas Story. It's classic and just hilarious. I've watched it dozens of times, and I still crack up at several parts.

Special mentions: The Grinch (live-action and cartoon), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph, The Polar Express, Christmas Vacation

Ahh... I love all those almost all of those movies but I've never seen Polar Express or Christmas Vacation.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Nightmare Before Christmas...
That counts, right? It's in the Netflix Holiday category, so it must, right?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Definitely A Christmas Story.
acstory.jpg

This is a movie from my childhood. My family and I always watch it every year during the holidays. I have kind of an emotional attachment to this movie. :)

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
Home Alone 2. My family and I make it a point to watch it every year around Christmastime. It's really funny; I enjoy watching it. I have a love of good childhood memories about that movie.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
A Christmas Story (which is hugely popular now and ironically flopped in the box office upon its original release)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Elf
Home Alone (I've never seen Home Alone 2...)
and (I guess it's a Christmas movie) the Nightmare Before Christmas.

This last one is a bit weird, but Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
I know this isn't a holiday movie, but ABC family always used to play this as part of their 25 Days of Christmas marathon, so I always kinda categorize it as one in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom