• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Harry Potter Books

Favorite Harry Potter Book

• Sorcerers Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chamber of Secrets

• Prisoner of Azkaban

• Goblet of Fire

• Order of the Pheonix

• Half Blood Prince

• Deadly Hallows

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I am sorry if there is already a thread like this, but anyway whats your favorite Harry Potter book, mine has to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire here are the rest of my favorites of the series :)~

Books
1) Goblet of Fire
2)Order of the Pheonix
3)Deadly Hallows
4)Half Blood Prince
5)Prisoner of Azkaban
6) Chamber of Secrets
7) Sorcerers Stone

1. Half-Blood Prince
2. Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Deathly Hallows
4. Sorcerer's Stone
5. Order of the Phoenix
6. Chamber of Secrets
7. Goblet of Fire

Great idea for a thread!

Last edited:
Here are the books in order of preference.

1. Sorcerer's Stone
2. Goblet of Fire
3. Chamber of Secrets
4. Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Half-Blood Prince
6. Order of the Phoenix
7. Deathly Hallows

I always loved "Chamber of Secrets". I remember the whole mystery about the mysterious voice and the what was petrifying those people use to scare and fascinate me. Delightfully creepy in my humble opinion. It also set the stage for a lot of what would happen in the later books...

I always loved "Chamber of Secrets". I remember the whole mystery about the mysterious voice and the what was petrifying those people use to scare and fascinate me. Delightfully creepy in my humble opinion. It also set the stage for a lot of what would happen in the later books...

Its creepy for sure mate.
Reasons being a lot of it is set at night and what makes it worse in a good way is there are loads of spiders.
And it also introduces you to Tom Riddle for the First time.

MW7

I'm actually currently rereading all the books, right now I'm on Goblet of Fire.

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Philosopher's Stone
3. Deathly Hallows
4. Half-Blood Prince
5. Goblet of Fire
6. Chamber of Secrets
7. Order of the Phoenix

Keep in mind that I love all the books though. Without the Harry Potter series I think I'd practically be illiterate.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
Can I change my vote? I clicked Deathly Hallows instead of Order of the Phoenix... How come no one likes Order of the Phoenix? It was the best! Awesome storyline, different (kind of) style of writing, not to mention the sweet cover art.

1. Order of the Phoenix

2. Half-Blood Prince

3. Prisoner of Azkaban

4. Deathly Hollows

5. Goblet of Fire

6. Chamber of Secrets

7. Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone

P

prongsbabe317

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Half Blood Prince
3. Deathly Hallows
4. Philosopher's Stone
5. Chamber of Secrets
6. Order of the Phoenix
7. Goblet of Fire

All these books are amazing!! I had a really hard time putting them in order of preference.

Well I'm only on the fourth book ( Yes, still) so I'll list from those four.
1. The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
2. The Goblet of Fire.
3. Philosopher's Stone
4. The Chamber of Secrets.
I'm sure this list will change when I get to the Half-Blood Prince, though. :)

Chamber of Secrets had to be my favourite, it was the first book I read when I got a bit scared, I was actually scared when the voice was talking to Harry through the walls, it was amazingly terrifying for a 7 year old.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Man, tough question... for me it's hard to pinpoint a specific favorite, because each book that offers something really special also offer one or two things that drives me insane, lol. Like, I really, really loved Order of the Phoenix (Tonks, Dumbledore's Army, Luna... etc...), but seriously... Dolores Umbridge drove me absolutely insane, lol. And it's like that with every book for me, with the really good comes something that drives me up a wall, lol.

I do, however, think that Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince really stand out. Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secret only really scratched the surface of the main storyline (plus Chamber of Secret had Lockhart and Dobby didn't get tolerable as a character until the later books). Deathly Hallows was significantly different from the others, as it wasn't tied to a specific school year and thereby had a very different flow, also it was a lot darker and graver... It's definitely a really good book, but where the other books had a lot of light to break up the dark, Deathly Hallows was pretty much a constant dark.

I guess Half Blood Prince, I have never really thought about which one is my favorite, I generally just think about how I like the series as a whole, the books and the movies.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I have to say that I actually liked the very last book, but I also really enjoyed Order of the Phenoix. But if it were movies, I didn't like Order of the Phenoix nearly as much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom