• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda Game?

What is your favorite handheld Zelda game?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters
Out of the ones I've played I'd have to say Phantom Hourglass (GASP). I know its not popular but I still like it :)
I love all of the Zelda games very much including Phantom Hourglass but I just wish I didn't have to use the stylus for everything.

Last edited:
M

magnus90

It´s between OoA and LA... I think Im going for OoA by a small margin, both are pretty hard in the last dungeons but I guess I enjoyed more the OoA items (seed shooter, the Harp of Ages, the weird animals) than I did in LA (LOL BOW WOW, the rod). Oracle of Seasons was kind of easy, and Phantom Hourglass... I dont know, I really liked WW but PH was not that good. I havent played ST yet.

I liked Minish Cap a lot but then again I only played Link's Awakening for about a half hour and only to the first dungeon in Oracle of Ages. I beat Phantom Hourglass ad Minish Cap, but other than those, I have not played any of the other handhelds.

Poké!

√∞ⁿ
I've only played a bit of Link's Awakening, so I can't say much about it, but I have played and beaten Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass, and I've almost beaten Spirit Tracks. Of those three, I can't really decide between Spirit Tracks and Minish Cap, both are really fun, and to me, both had great storylines, plus the fact that they were both easy and Spirit Tracks had Zelda come with you, which I thought was pretty cool, to me, they're tied.

Minish Cap is a game I grew up with it cuz when I was seven that's when my dad got it for my birthday it was my first Zelda game ever and i've had it ever since then.

13foxes

I think it's a tie between LA and PH. LA has great dungeons and hard puzzle, while PH has a big overwolrd with many hidden island to explore. But in the end I chose PH. Maybe because its story is more detailed.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I liked PH compaired to ST because It was like this.
PH: "Yay! I have a boat! I can now go wherever I want! WOOHOO!"
ST: "Woop-dee-doo, I have a train, I can go only on the TRACKS"
Traveling across plains of grass and snow were two things; Boring and slow.
It felt clausterphobic because I could only go on the tracks, NO WHERE ELSE, exept stops.
I would have to say that ST is my least favorite zelda game.

PH although was fun, exiting, and full of adventures. I liked wind waker, and I felt that PH was a mini version of that specific title.
PH was fun because If you wanted to go to that island, You would draw the way, and POOF, you would already be going.
I loved chasing after the ghost ship just for fun, i also liked sailing to beatle, I liked how you could draw your way to something!
But the temples were a bit, umm, easy. But it was always fun to play around with the boomerang!

So in my opinion,

ST: Fun, but quite boring.

PH, Fun and exiting.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Link's Awakening remains my favorite handheld Zelda game to this day. It introduced character development, and gave us Marin who has since evolved into Malon, Cremia and Romani, and Ilia. The story, in my opinion, is pretty great, and I think there is a lot to ponder about and a lot to learn from it. In my own opinion, I think it's still the most deep and emotional Zelda game to date, and it's definitely made a lasting impression on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom