• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Guns in Gaming

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
If you enjoy any sort of shooter, then you have that one special gun that just always feel right in your poorly textured polygon hands. Just about any shooter has guns, so which are your favourites?

Mine are:

Broken Butterfly (Biohazard 4)
There is a reason this gun has "broken" in it's name.

Patriot (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
This gun has the absolute STUPIDEST justification for having infinite ammo ever. "The shape of the drum is an infinity symbol. Infinite ammo!"

The pistol in Halo 1 will always hold a special place in my heart. Sure, there's the obvious reason of it being very fast, powerful, and having a surprisingly long rage, but the particular reason I like it so much is that it's the gun I first learned how to play shooters with. It was a great weapon to kick off a genre with.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
dubstep-gun.jpg

Don't mess with the dubstep gun.

Not sure if it counts, but I'd definitely say the Portal Gun from Portal.

If it doesn't, then I'd say the Model 1887 from Modern Warfare 2. Before they patched it forever ago it had super broken range and killing power, and it was amazingly fun to use.

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
For me, there's no contest.

latest

It's seen me through cave like Underground Mazes, Radioactive Mines, a hellish alternate dimension, an Intergalactic Crisis, a Genocide, A Return to Underground Mazes, an accused Franchise Killer, and a Doomed Research Station, through thick and thin.

And it's shiny and backwards compatible with all sorts of beam types. =3

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I have two that are tied. First is the pistol from Halo: Combat Evolved. The M6D is so powerful and the range is huge. Like a compact sniper rifle. Second though is the Railway Rifle from Fallout 3. For one thing it fires rail spikes that if shot at a limb or head of an enemy it can rip that off and pin it on a building or wall close by. But mainly the gun is awesome because every single time you fire it the gun goes choo-choo.

Kybyrian

I like the anti-materiel rifle from the Fallout games. That thing just feels right.

But if I want to talk about the overall most satisfying gun to use... it's just the EZ Vorfuß or any upgrade really of the EZ Katze in Freedom Wars. It's a really simple gun, but with a crazy clip and feels so satisfying against the game's Abductor enemies when upgraded right.

I always jumped around on guns in Call of Duty but I like the MP7 a lot. The FAMAS always felt good and the M27 was my favorite from Black Ops II. I haven't played AW yet, but I'll probably do that soon when I get back to school.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The Fruit Bazooka from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped and The Wrath of Cortex. Shoots Wumpa that OHKOs everything, too good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom