• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Grilled Chez

How do you spell it?

• Chez

• Chez

• Chez

• Chez

• Congealed, aged cow product

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
You like em', I love em', now tell me how you make em'.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a big fan of chez, especially the grilled kind. I always make mine with pestooo and sometimes ham, bacon, or sautéed mushrooms.

Tell me how you make yours!

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had was at a restaurant. It was complete with harvarti cheese, lobster chunks, and an array of seasonings. I may or may not occasionally think about it from time to time because it was quite literally that great... Though I wish all my grilled cheese sandwiches were that fancy, I usually just stick to the same ol' homemade bread and marble cheese.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had was at a restaurant. It was complete with harvarti cheese, lobster chunks, and an array of seasonings. I may or may not occasionally think about it from time to time because it was quite literally that great... Though I wish all my grilled cheese sandwiches were that fancy, I usually just stick to the same ol' homemade bread and marble cheese.

This one knows what's up!!!

Every time someone talks about melts instead of grilled cheeses, I just have to bring this up. https://www.reddit.com/r/grilledcheese/comments/2or1p3/you_people_make_me_sick/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom