• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Gratitude Crystal Quest?

Favorite?

• Amber Alert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cupid Was Here

• I Study Botany

• I Lost My Pet

• Pushup Ninja

• Out Standing In The Field

• Your Momma's So Lazy

• Sad Clown

• Babies Don't Sleep

• The Future Looks Dim

• Rough Landing

• Shotgun wielding Father

• Total voters
??? is the best minor character in game, so of course her gratitude crystals were the best. frankly I felt all the other sidequests were lacking something, this was by far the best.

R

Red Lion

Definitely "Cupid was Here" - which of the two endings though I don't think I could decide...

The baby rattle one gave me the most trouble. I tried everything I could think of to get up into that nest. Anyone else try to burn the nest by shooting an arrow through one of the torches at night?

Voted for "Your Momma's So Lazy" although "Cupid was here" made a good second. =)

The job is fun to do and the scene with Pipit afterwards is priceless. :)

omg... i need to do the grattitude crystal sidequests.... i totally forgot about that... i need to finish them all!

I voted for Babies don't sleep, because while I played this quest I had my own two-year old who wasn't sleeping through the night either.
Outside of this personal connection, I did like the story with the Item Check girl. I chose to lead her on rather than disappoint her.

How many times has there been a paper/toilet sidequest? I remember it from Majora's Mask, but not from any other games. Just wondering if anybody knows if this paper/toilet thing goes deeper than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom