• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Gratitude Crystal Quest?

Favorite?

• Amber Alert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cupid Was Here

• I Study Botany

• I Lost My Pet

• Pushup Ninja

• Out Standing In The Field

• Your Momma's So Lazy

• Sad Clown

• Babies Don't Sleep

• The Future Looks Dim

• Rough Landing

• Shotgun wielding Father

• Total voters
Out Standing in The Field, because Kina is my favourite minor character in the game/series and it is a good cutscene and afterwards talk, I also liked Cupid was here.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
The whole scene that takes place after cleaning his house is priceless.
Agreed!

@ Shadsie: I almost wanted there to be more "fireworks", lol. But a make out session would fit much better at the end with Link and Zelda on the goddess statue anyway... I don't think I'm going to pair up the ghost hand with Cawlin on my hero mode run, I think I'm gonna pair up Pipit and Karane again. They're so cute together xD

I enjoyed lots of the gratitude crystal quests, but my most favorites are the ones you call Shotgun Wielding Father (my dad is in this game?!) and Cupid was Here. I like the first one since I enjoyed Peatrice's character a whole lot and really thought that it was a cute side quest, although I had to reject her since my father was watching me play the game and insisted that I not "cheat on Zelda". As for Cupid was Here, well, I think most people would agree that seeing both possible outcomes of that is just quite fun. I personally decided to get Pipit and Karane together, though, instead of giving it to the ghost hand. I also have to say that I really enjoyed the ones you named I Study Botany and Out Standing in the Field, as I thought it was fun to fetch the Kikwi and the Mogma from down below. Let's see, another that I would have to mention would be I Lost my Pet, as I loved the bug game and it was fun to have to play that to get Beedle's beetle back! :>

Last edited:

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Well i really liked Cupid was here since you get to crush Cawlin heart by giving that letter to a man that lives on the toilet (assuming that's a man) and and just watch how Pipit and Karane actually tell eachother about the feelings they have (unlike some other characters -.-).

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Although I loved Cawlin's sidequest, I preferred Instructor Owlan's.
I almost cried laughing at his expression, and when Scrapper just DROPPED the poor Kikwi onto the floor.
But, I'll never forget Cawlin's scream when he ran away from Pipit and Karane. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom