• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Gratitude Crystal Quest?

Favorite?

• Amber Alert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cupid Was Here

• I Study Botany

• I Lost My Pet

• Pushup Ninja

• Out Standing In The Field

• Your Momma's So Lazy

• Sad Clown

• Babies Don't Sleep

• The Future Looks Dim

• Rough Landing

• Shotgun wielding Father

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I gave them clever names, so here's a quick rundown.

Amber Alert: A little girl is missing.
Rough Landing: A woman's loftwing is hurt.
Shotgun Wielding Father: The item check shopkeeper has a secret admirer, but her father isn't too happy about that.
Your Momma's So Lazy: A knight student's mother is too lazy to dust her own house.
Pushup Ninja: A timid knight student needs stamina potions to do a lot of pushups.
Sad Clown: The owner of Fun Fun Island lost his party wheel.
Cupid Was Here: There's a love triangle in the Knight Academy, and no matter what, somebody is going to have hurt feelings.
Babies Don't Sleep: The potion shop owners can't find their kid's rattle.
Out Standing In The Field: The Lumpy Pumpkin owner's daughter needs someone to help harvest the pumpkins.
The Future Looks Dim: The fortune teller's crystal ball broke.
I Lost My Pet: The owner of the airshop lost his pet bug.
I Study Botany: One of the instructors at the Knight Academy wants a unique plant.

My choice: Your Momma's So Lazy.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Cupid Was Here. Such sweet, sweet satisfaction in seeing Cawlin get what was coming to him (and simultaneously hook up Pipit and Karane). I love playing matchmaker in games. ^^

Amber Alert. I had fun following the clues and hunting down the little girl and rescuing her. Plus it introduced us to a great character (Batreaux).

I have to say though that the "Your Momma's So Lazy" one to be a little...creepy. I found that lady to be downright unnerving. Like a creepy cat lady vibe thing going. -shivers-

Just how does a house get that dirty anyways?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
My favorite quest was cupid was here. Pipit is my favorite SS minor character, so having a quest that involves him was great for me :).

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
@ Beckira: I know! You gotta feel a little bad for Cawlin though...

@ Seth: Lol I have no idea...and it gets that dirty real quick after you clean it too.

@ Gemquarry: *high fives* He's one of my favs. The Your Momma's So Lazy one involves him too though.

As for mine...I'd have to say Your Momma's So Lazy. Pipit's awkward face in that one just kills me. I don't think I've ever dawwwed and loled at the same time before.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I gave them clever names, so here's a quick rundown.

Amber Alert: A little girl is missing.
Rough Landing: A woman's loftwing is hurt.
Shotgun Wielding Father: The item check shopkeeper has a secret admirer, but her father isn't too happy about that.
Your Momma's So Lazy: A knight student's mother is too lazy to dust her own house.
Pushup Ninja: A timid knight student needs stamina potions to do a lot of pushups.
Sad Clown: The owner of Fun Fun Island lost his party wheel.
Cupid Was Here: There's a love triangle in the Knight Academy, and no matter what, somebody is going to have hurt feelings.
Babies Don't Sleep: The potion shop owners can't find their kid's rattle.
Out Standing In The Field: The Lumpy Pumpkin owner's daughter needs someone to help harvest the pumpkins.
The Future Looks Dim: The fortune teller's crystal ball broke.
I Lost My Pet: The owner of the airshop lost his pet bug.
I Study Botany: One of the instructors at the Knight Academy wants a unique plant.

Edit- Dang I forgot some of the poll options...

Fixed it ;)

I liked to mess with the Item Check girl and with cawlin. Those two were funny. But I also enjoyed finding the Crystal boll back for the Fortune Teller

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Those titles made me chuckle a bit.

Cupid was here is my favourite of all the Gratitude Crystals quests. Seconding Beckira, Cawlin definitely got what was coming to him. Pipit is also my favourite minor character in Skyward Sword, and having one quest involving him was awesome. It was nice to hook him up with Karane and all... but it was much more entertaining to give the hand Cawlin's letter.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I picked "Cupid Was Here."

Either way, it's cute/funny. I paired Cawlin up with the toilet-ghost on my first game - I felt sorry for Cawlin, but the ghost was happy. On my current, Hero Mode file, I gave the letter to Karene and watched Pipit's flustered confession. It's just fun to watch the fireworks.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Glad they did :)

Like I said before though, Pipit was also in Your Momma's So Lazy.

Oh, I know he was involved with that one too. The whole scene that takes place after cleaning his house is priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom