• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Glitch in a Zelda Game

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
That's a tough question...I never was able to do it, but in Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask where you set off the bomb and you warp somewhere else. My favorite glitches are always the ones were you can go somewhere in the game early. Like the recently discovered one where Young Link fights Ganon.

shaymin1

Derp.
I like some of the newly found warp glitches Like the one that lets young Link fight Ganondorf as soon as he beats Gohma in Ocarina of Time.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
In terms of usefulness, I love the unlimited bombs and arrows glitch from Twilight Princess, or the Farore's Wind anywhere in Ocarina of Time 3D.

Then (also from Twilight Princess) there's the Back in Time glitch. I love doing that one. Whenever I reach Goron Mines or Arbiter's Grounds, I just can't resist, haha. And, like you said, Fierce Deity is awesome. ^^

If I'd ever managed to perform it, I'd add the early Master Sword in TP. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I try, I never quite accomplish it.

...I do a lot of Twilight Princess glitches. XD

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I love the walk through objects glitch, bottle, and gold skulltella glitch in OoT I don't know if all these glitches you can do in the GC or 3DS versions.
Skip the Ordon Sword and Shield Glitch in TP I used this one a 3 heart run.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I really like the one from OOT when you can make Malon grow huge. I think it's done with an arrow in some way

You mean this video? That's a hack, not a glitch.

Without a shadow of doubt the bast glitch in any Zelda game is Ocarina of Time's "Bottle Adventure". It literally rewrites your save file to give you stuff you don't have, take away stuff, and crazier things. From it you can do all sorts of other potentially game-breaking glitches. Just skim through this page for five minutes to see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom