• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Girl

Who is your favorite female minor character? It can be for any reason not just looks.

• Kina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peatrice

• Orielle

• Karane

• Mallara

• Luv

• Groselle

• Total voters

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Being that there is a poll for best guy I figured there should be one for best girl in the game other than Zelda of course. I didn't include Impa either being she is a main character. I vote Kina because she is really nice and enjoys the family atmosphere the Lumpy Pumpkin provides (because she is working with her dad) She also has a really nice singing voice. lol

Edit: I didn't include Kukiel because she was far younger.

Last edited:
My favorite female was actually Kukiel. I love little girls who are full of moxy and unafraid of big monsters. ^^

But, since she wasn't an option, I went with Peatrice. Her love-sickness for Link was really entertaining... And her hopeless romantic attitude reminded me a little of myself in high school...

*cough* >_>

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hmm.. that's kind of hard, but I guess I would have to go with Peatrice because she has a crush on Link and I thought it was kinda cute.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I voted Kina. I loved the atmosphere in the Lumpy Pumkin, and she, along with the rest odf the characters there, made it the magical place it was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom