• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Girahim Battle

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
First one, it reminds me of E3 2011, those were magical times my friends!

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I loved the 3rd. It was probably one of the longest fights in SS, and that made it even more fun. Not to mention all the cool moves Ghirahim pulls on you, and how epic he looks.

I actually like all phases. The last is by far my favourite. The setting, the chilling music, the tension, the difficulty. Actually I do not think I would have survived without the Hylian Shield. I kept bashing lile crazy to keep myself alive. Ghirahim's moves were amazing. I was not expecting him to use a dark version of the Skyward Strike. And I love how he manages to put himself behind you! The epic Ending Blows add even more to the thrill.

Also I have to say I like the first phase. I was not expecting him to be so hard. And it really gave a challenge, showing how SS was not taking it's difficulty lightly. Also, it is kind fo creepy how he hold your sword the first time and you don't know how to get it back. And if he takes it he hits you with it. By the way, has anyone stayed without attacking him? He slaps you with his hand. xD

The tongue thing was also cool and creepy at the same time.

First one, it reminds me of E3 2011, those were magical times my friends!

It has not been even a year since! Although I suppose the excitement of learning about the new Zelda was pretty amazing. The kind of thing gamers remember for quite a time.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Liked the first and the third Ghirahim fights.

The first was unique as He was toying with you and you could tell he was during the battle.
The first time I fought him I Found him difficult in an almost Shadow Link kind of way.

The Third Battle I Liked Because of It's epicness and the Fact it was completely different from the other two.
I could Also tell He was going all out especially when He brought out his huge two-handed sword.
I found that battle to be difficult which is another reason I like it.

I absolutely loved all of the Ghirahim battles! My favorite would have to be the last, though, due to just how FINAL everything felt, and because it was the last time I'd see my favorite character. That was a really exiting fight, especially with the Horde battle right before it and then Demise right after.

The second phase gave me the most trouble, actually - while I had relatively little trouble on the first and third battles, the second phase surely took me at least fifteen minutes because I seriously had no clue what I was doing, which actually made it really fun, to me. I enjoy challenge, and this phase gave me the most of it.

The first battle... now it has lots of good memories with it. It was excellent and I still had a lot of energy buzzing from having just gotten the game. There was also the great fact that my sister was in the same place at the same time, and called after I had just fought him to say that she was in the middle of fighting him too, which made it all the more fun and memorable since I was able to experience that moment and that battle with her even when she is so far away. I loved that fight.

So all are great; they are some of my absolute favorite battles of the series. But the final battle with him is it, for me. :>

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My favourite Ghirahim battle is in the Fire Sanctuary. Although I think the environment is unfitting, the battle was still enjoyable. Unlike the first battle, which was far too easy, this battle wasn't too hard like the third battle, or too easy. It was the perfect difficulty for me.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorite battle was the Final Ghirahim Battle in the Sealed Grounds. I really enjoyed the setting, and it was fun knocking Ghirahim off the platform and preforming a finishing move from such a height. That was really cool. His second phase was pretty tricky and engaging. You had to time your shield or spin attacks just right to get him to drop his guard, and I also really liked that you could have the classic "energy ball tennis" match with his Skyward Strikes. That was seriously awesome.

That last phase wasn't as good, but it was still pretty heart-racing. You kind of feel like you have to strike quickly or else you'll miss your chance to break his sword, but you really don't have to move so quickly. You can take it slow, and for me, it was a lot harder before figuring that out. After all, he would change the direction he was blocking at a moment's notice, which made things really tricky if you were moving too fast.

I really enjoyed the battle, and the soundtrack fit pretty well with the battle. I really like the soundtrack progression for Ghirahim's battles, too. It's sort of like a canon melody, where the melody progression repeats and gets more vivid every time it repeats, just like the way the Ghirahim battles worked. And each battle's different soundtrack was like the next part of the song that repeats and gets more vivid. I thought that was really neat.

I love all of Ghirahim's boss battles, but the final battle against him is my favorite. Then again, each battle with him is pretty cool in it's own way.

Hmmm, that's a very tough decision. I like all three battles, but I'd say the second one's the best. I love love LOVE that cutscene when Ghirahim starts transforming into his true demon form! IMO the fight itself is too easy. I'm always like 'Come on, are you a p*ssy or a friggin' demon lord?'=\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom