• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Girahim Battle

During our adventure in SS, we have fought Girahim 3 times. All those times have been a challenge and fun; but which one is your favorite?

I greatly disliked the first, he still hits me hard when I can pass the other two without losing even a quarter heart. Probably the last, just because it's your final encounter with him, and even though he's downright evil...it's kinda like...aw man...the game's ending. It was also just very different from most of his other fights. The first two were pretty similar, and they were also a lot like how you fought the stalfos.

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
Oh man, I don't know...I like the first one cuz I can beat him in 32 seconds...but the second one was way more fun...third was most epic but also most difficult....
I have to say the second one.

I'm going to join in with the hive mind here and agree on the last fight being the best. There was the most variety in how you fought him, and, unlike the first battle, it really felt like you two were equals. As weird as it sounds, it was more satisfying to actually be able to knock him down and know that you were doing some damage, rather than your sword acting as merely glancing blows and Ghirahim laughing at you half the time.

Not to mention, the first time I fought him I had no idea what I was doing. There was a great deal of frustration there. I only really beat him because I reverted to Twilight Princess tactics, that is, wildly flailing the WiiMote.

Yeah, I'm going with the last fight too.
I like to play 'tennis' with Ghirahim and that final fight provided the means to do so :yes:

A

Atomizing

The last one, without a doubt. All three battles were fun, but that one just felt more...epic :)

Fig

The Altruist
I really enjoyed the final battle most of all because of his transformation. My favorite part of the battle is that after you knock him out of the platform and slash him to finish that portion and beat the second portion of the battle, you have to beat him after you destroy his giant axe sword and then stake him in the heart. I really enjoyed my final battle with Ghirahim. :P

last. the first was too easy and the second had a badass cutscene but it wasnt much of a challenge since ghirahim was still just trolling with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom