• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Girahim Battle

Definitely his final, three-staged fight. I found all three stages lots of fun, and, (especially for the last phase) challenging. I'm a sucker for multiple-staged bosses, and when they manage to entertain with good fun and good music... well, it's inevitably a boss fight I'll enjoy.

The one in Fire Sanctuary was the coolest I think, was kinda like the first fight, just alot more fun and drawn out

I actually liked the first one best. Although it was a simple fight, Ghirahim was just so cool, just walking up to ya with his hand ready to grab your sword.

The 1st battle was ok. Nothing to bad.
The 2nd battle was a close call for me, due to trying to hit him in the 1st phase. 2nd phase was really easy however.
The 3rd battle, which I announce is my favorite is awesome. It has the most phases of his battles. 1st is easy, but epic. 2nd is hard, and makes you stand up. 3rd is okay, once you master it.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
The Second one mainly because its more challenging then the first and I'm not keen on Girahim's real form in the last battle. Plus the cutscene was really fun to watch.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom