• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
I'll also go with the first generation. Playing the old games and looking at the old artwork in the manuals of red, blue, and yellow really is something special to me today, as it takes my mind back to the time when I was seven years old and just got introduced to the magical world of Pokemon. Though I like all the other generations as well, with generation 4 being the weakest in my opinion, and being totally suprised by how awesome the fifth generation is right now (I bought my black version just 1 week ago), generation 1 just defines what Pokemon is all about for me. Not to mention, it has my favorite Pokemon of all time: Arcanine!

I think that in black/white, they don't have any ideas left
pokemon icecream
pokemon garbage bag
pokemon cell
pokemon gear
D:

I'm actually going with 1, 2, and 5. One had the best pokemon, five was the most innovative, and two had the best gameplay.

My favorite would have to be generation 3, since the first game I played was fire red, and then sapphire. Heart gold is pretty awesome as well, especially since I found my first shiny there (ponyta)

pokemon gold/silver because there seems to be the right amount of content, i sitll enjoy pokemon but i think its getting silly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom