• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
1st generation. That was the game i started to play leafgreen as my first pokemon game. The other pokemon after that were like who are they? I watched earlier episodes of pokemon series and I only got to first generation. Still will be my favorite.

Gen II is probably always going to be my favourite, I had yellow and blue before I got silver but I don't actually remember the first time I played them like I do when I think of Silver, also the Pokémon available in Gen II far surpass anything available right now, it's going to take a lot to beat it but I hope GameFreak does pull something out of the bag in Gen VI that will make me change my mind.

My favourite is the third because it's the one I played as a kid but the first and second are also legendary and the fourth and fifth *cough cough* sucks.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The II Generation was the best according to me. I think that the best thing was probably that you could go back to the Kanto region and I think that feature should be brought back in future games, so you can go back to all the zones.

i have to say i realy like second gen the most but third gen is close second mainly because of the hidden bases and easy cloning glitch

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Definitely first gen although the second and third are close. My lease favourite is fourth. Sinnoh Pokemon really annoy me...

definitely third generation.
i've always liked the music, the cities, the rival and league.
overall it was quite an amazing game.

jack546

The chosen one
First and second generation were amazing red and green in gen 3 were remakes of good games i havent played the rest of gen 3. beyond this point i feel that the series becomes painfully easy and the pokemon are unoriginal (other than hg/ss which was a remake of a great game and i did like platinum because i felt it made up for some problems D/P had) i also like the batle system of B/R/Y because it was the person with stronger pokemon who won hands down now with added types and stratigic moves like hypnosis missing 40 percent of the time its just not as much fun as how I remember it.

C

ChaoticFelix

Gen 1 The best even Gen 2 is ok but all the rest is just silly Red and Blue Team Rocket whats not to like all about the pokemon not some stupid convoluted plot

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Generation 2, because of a number of reasons:
1. You could play through Kanto AND Johto
2. It added the most new features from one generation jump to the next, I reckon
3. YOU COULD PLAY AS A MFKING GIIIRRRLLLL.
4. The story WASN'T over once you beat the Elite Four; it was over when you beat Red, and GL doing that!
5. Espeon and Umbreon. 'Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom