• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ganondorf?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is a tough question, I don't think I've disliked any version of Ganondorf so far because they've all been really good portrayals of him. I guess I'd choose The Wind Waker Ganondorf because he was at his wisest in that game. In Ocarina of Time, he was blinded by ambition and formed a god complex. In Twilight Princess he still has that god complex, and it's amplified. He was granted the Triforce of Power randomly so that only fed his ego.

In The Wind Waker, he's finally past all that. He's a lot more humble, his actions are more calculated rather than being fueled by his emotions. Consequently, he nearly won. If the King couldn't teleport nobody would have been able to stop Ganondorf from getting his wish granted. So far this was the most threatening version of Ganondorf we've seen and that is why I like this version over the others.

This is a tough question, I don't think I've disliked any version of Ganondorf so far because they've all been really good portrayals of him. I guess I'd choose The Wind Waker Ganondorf because he was at his wisest in that game. In Ocarina of Time, he was blinded by ambition and formed a god complex. In Twilight Princess he still has that god complex, and it's amplified. He was granted the Triforce of Power randomly so that only fed his ego.

In The Wind Waker, he's finally past all that. He's a lot more humble, his actions are more calculated rather than being fueled by his emotions. Consequently, he nearly won. If the King couldn't teleport nobody would have been able to stop Ganondorf from getting his wish granted. So far this was the most threatening version of Ganondorf we've seen and that is why I like this version over the others.
I gotta admit, he did have the creepiest grin. I was actually kinda creeped out during that scene where Link confronts him in the Forsaken Fortress. Then when he grabbed Tetra in that choke-hold and was like "I FINALLY FOUND YOU PRINCESS ZELDA!1!1!" :reggie::P:reggie::P XD His black eastern robes and double swords were pretty cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom