Favorite Gaming Controller

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ventus, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Ventus

Ventus Mad haters lmao

Hey whats you're favorite gaming controller. Mine is the gamecube/wii controller. Please no bully. The only problen is it has three buttons on the back instead of four and the analogs dont click so sometimes i run into issues with shooters. But aside from that the gamecube/wii controllers is really gooder.

I also am in love with the wee wee remote, i happen to enjoy motion controll ever sense I played [ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD] and the gyrosxope and even IR motion is much more enjoyingBle to me then using dual analogs or kb/m. So

So what is tour favorute gaming xontrollee

2. pyjamas5189

pyjamas5189 Secretly a cat

Rupees:
    ◊2,349
    I don't mind the motion of the wii controller either. Console controller wise I always had playstation but have to say I probably prefer the Xbox controller. I also have a game cube controller for my wii and I don't have any problems with that one either

3. Gamecuuuuuuuuuuuube

Although the WiiU pro controller was lovely. Very light and the battery lasted bloody ages.

4. Scribear

Scribear Your Best Friend (rupee free)

Rupees:
    ◊1,204
    Gamecube Controller - 10/10 - Scribear approval rating is 100%

HauntedCastle likes this.
  5. Dizzi

Dizzi

Rupees:
    ◊2,495
    gamecubes and Xbox 360 controllers were my favourite didn't like the Wiis contoller

6. Cartoonmaniac

Cartoonmaniac Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole

Rupees:
    ◊1,321
    The Wii controller is very easy to use, and very light. The Xbox 360 controller sits very comfortably in your hands, and the button and analog stick placements are perfect.

7. mαrkαsscoρ

mαrkαsscoρ Angus von pedrovs

Rupees:
    ◊3,400
    [​IMG]
    any of them would do

d-devo and HauntedCastle like this.
  8. Wombat Veteran

Wombat Veteran The Devil's Advocate

Rupees:
    ◊2,032
    Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

The off-kilter analog sticks are my preferred layout. I've never been able to acclimate to the setup of the PS4 or Wii U Pro controllers. The benefit (for me) of the right analog stick's position is being able to use my index finger to manage the face buttons while changing my view (I'm weird).

9. Jamie

Jamie Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...

The Xbox controller was always pretty good with analog placement, but honestly it doesn't take long to get used to either one.

10. DoomDash

DoomDash

Rupees:
    ◊444
    For fighting games I had the perfect PS2 controller. Eventually it broke and it would have taken years to break in a new dpad the same way.

But if we want to talk about normal gaming, I'd say the XB1 controller is probably ideal.

11. HauntedCastle

HauntedCastle Ch!ld0fV!si0n

Rupees:
    ◊3,921
    Used to be the gamecube, then I got my hands on the 360 - always luved those offset sticks and jellybeans ^^ - since I got my PS4 I find the individual input controls (buttons, triggers, sticks) just more precise overall. The sticks have those upturned ridges along the edges that offer good tactile sensation. The buttons feel right and have solid feedback when depressed, and the triggers are leagues better than the 360s. I think the PS4 is my new favorite controller :bubsy:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  12. Venus

Venus

Rupees:
    ◊67
    Definitely the dualshock 4 for ps4. It has a decent battery life, and fits comfortably in my hands. I also really like the glow it has lol. In comparison, the wii u game pad is big and chunky, and the buttons are too far apart, and of course, the battery life sucks.