• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite game shows?

Ninja

Well well well
Growing up I used to love watching people go at it on Wheel of Fortune. Also the nostalgic Double Dare on Nickelodeon and Guts.

What about you guys, what’s your favorite game shows, past or present?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I really like Takeshi's Castle, I haven't seen an episode in a few years but always really enjoyed it.

DERO! Is also super fun to watch.

man i miss that show......such a good show (takeshi's castle) Crystal maze used to be good when they had the bald dude.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always loved Family Feud. It's a simple concept and Steve Harvey is absolutely hilarious as the host. I also love classics like The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune.

Not sure if it counts as a game show, but Wipeout is great. It was one of my favourite TV shows when I was younger.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know if this classifies in the same category as other game shows listed here because its a season long game, but Big Brother is one of my favorites. I really enjoy the strategy and social plays of the game.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I was much into Takeshi's Castle then the state removed it since some stupid kids copied it and got injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom