• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game of All Time?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
It's hard to narrow down but my absolute favorite games are Uncahrted 2, Majoras Mask and what I believe to be the top one, Super Metroid. I've played that game so many times, it's just grown on me. Metroid Prime would be next in line after those three. It's just so hard to narrow it down. My list constantly changes but the ones I've pointed out are always there.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
My favorite game (or at least the one that had the largest effect on my life) would probably be Team Fortress 2. It was like I had discovered entirely new when I first played it. Yes, it took me a while before I was dead-weight for my team, but I progressed and became an excellent player.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Majora's Mask is my favorite video game of all time. Other games that are very close are Mass Effect 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Time Splitters: Future Perfect, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64 and Metroid Zero Mission.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Bastion and An Untitled Story are tied for my favorite game of all time. There are other games that come somewhat close, but nothing can top them.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
My favorite game of all time is probably either Skyward Sword or Wind Waker. Skyward Sword made em feel as if I was Link, slicing, blocking, attacking. It was really fun. Wind Waker was one of my first games, adn I beat most of it with my Dad, so it brings back good memories.

Final Fantasy IX. The characters are great, the story is amazing, and the soundtrack and gameplay are phenomenal. Need I say more?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pokemon black and white, it shows how cruel humanity can be.

I've two questions. They're minor, I suppose, but questions they are nonetheless. Do you love seeing the cruelty that this quoteunquote humanity dishes out to the Pokemon, or is it perhaps the beauty that is Chikorita? What's your favorite Pokemon?

I've two questions. They're minor, I suppose, but questions they are nonetheless. Do you love seeing the cruelty that this quoteunquote humanity dishes out to the Pokemon, or is it perhaps the beauty that is Chikorita? What's your favorite Pokemon?

I find your questions warped and secluded.
My favorite Pokemon, Gloom.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fav game of all time? I have no fav game of all time. It is hard to choose one. Well maybe it should be TP or one of the Mario games. These are the only games I played so far if you don't count the silly pop and cap games :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Which Tetris are we talking about, here? I loved the Tetris game for N64, what with the gold and silver blocks (I think it was titled The New Tetris). Beautiful game, really.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For some reason I've always enjoyed the Pokemon series.
I really liked Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia.
I do like other games too.
I can't decide! :awkward:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom