• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game In Your Collection?

If you do have a video game collection of some sorts,
what's your favorite game in it?
Whether it's the monetary value, or the sentimental value,
what is your crown jewel of games?
And bonus points for pictures. ^^

And apologies if this thread had already been created at some point.
If so, I had no idea it existed.

Dan

Favourite game topics on any forum over a month old have normally been done. I suppose this is a more unique version since your asking about it in your collection so yes.

Most likely the command and conquer series , why because there great games I've enjoyed.
Sonic Games some of the first I've played.

Probably Pokemon Red, although I ripped off the sticker as a foolish young child back in '98 it holds great sentimental value.
057a3735.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda Ocarina of Time; all three versions.

Besides that and any other Zelda game, I'd have to say Soul Calibur 2 is my favorite game. It's endlessly replayable, unlike it's successors SC4 and SC5.

ocarina of time forsure. i technically have 3 copies of the game my n64 cartridge, i downloaded it on the wii virtual console, and i also own ocarina of time 3d

I would have to say the one game with the most value compared to all the other games would have to be my Pokemon Diamond game... I literally play a full month of my life straight just on that game literally CATCHING THEM ALL.... ALL OF THEM!!! (without cheating or anything...)
But most games... either Pokemon or Zelda game are really important for me for just the pure amount of time of my life that I put into those games!!! :D :) :D :) Yet I don't regret it even if its a little sad... :P hehehe

my favorite game in my collection would have to be the legend of zelda majora's mask!!! golden and holographic or coarse!N64-Zelda-Majoras.jpg

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My sealed copy of the Skyward Sword Collector's Edition. It is probably worth the most out of any of my games although there are a few that come close but they aren't in as good of condition as I would like them to be. It isn't the best item in my collection though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom