• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Genre

Favorite

• RPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JRPG

• Shooter (shoot 'em up)

• FPS/TPS

• Sandbox

• Action/Adventure

• Racing

• Sports

• Puzzle

• Fighting

• RTS

• Strategy

• Online, MMO, MMORPG, etc.

• Music/Party

• Simulation

• Total voters

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
That answer is easy but you don't have it as an option lol. My favorite video game genre is Graphic Adventures (Monkey Island, Dark Seed, Full Throttle, The Dig, etc). My second favorite genre is a tie between MMORPG's and FPS's.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Fighting games all the way. They truly don't get the love they deserve these days. This town literally hates fighting games, they are never on retail and when they are its on clearance. :P Last weekend I went to every Redbox trying to rent Street Fighter X Tekken but they didnt have it at all even though it was clearly advertised there.

I also love JRPGs/RPGs and adventure. Puzzle is also up there for me.

I really like RPGs. I think most of the games I play could be classified under that genre. While Zelda is not an RPG in the classical sense, some might consider it an RPG, as contains a lot of game elements that are in RPGs. If it was up to me, I would broaden the classification of games into six different genres: RPG, Shooter, Fighting, Sports, Puzzle, and Sandbox.
Also, this is just a side note. Should JRPG even be in this poll? JRPG is a subcategory of RPG, and most RPGs are JRPGs. So in my opinion, JRPG should either be left out of the poll, or it should be RPG and Western RPG.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I am pleasantly surprised that FPS aren't higher on the poll. Not that I have anything against the genre but it indicates that we don't have many CoD fanboys on this forum (I don't mean to offend anybody).
Sports games fail :P

I am pleasantly surprised that FPS aren't higher on the poll. Not that I have anything against the genre but it indicates that we don't have many CoD fanboys on this forum (I don't mean to offend anybody).
Sports games fail :P
I think the main thing with FPSs is that not many Call of Duty fans would WANT to be on a Zelda forum, and, if they were, they would be totally trumped by Zelda fans. I enjoy shooters (including COD), but I admit Call of Duty is an extremely casual game.
I do agree with you. I am not a big fan of sports games, although I do like a racing game (Need for Speed Underground to be exact)

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
RPG, Action/Adventure, Fighting, FPS/TPS (only old school FPSs, modern ones suck), and Strategy.

I love adventure and rpg- mainly zelda and ff. There is much to do and much story. I also enjoy some racing games and I got into the GH fad but my guitar controllers have been collecting dust. FPS are rarly played by me.

Also ZERO PLAYER GAMES/ godvillegame.com you do nothing but watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom