• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters
C

chrono123

The Sega Genesis is mine! With N64 as runner up because of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, MArio 64 and other such classics. Oh, and I love my PS3 but just not as much as my Genesis or N64! For the record, I also consider the GBA to be amazing, thanks to all the classic games ported to it (such as Final Fantasy IV).

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Agatha

Playstation 1. Although honestly, I think there may be more games I enjoyed on the ps2. I don't know, I just think the PS1 was a great system, and was active for a long time. The Super NES comes close, I think.

Probably I'd have to say the good ol' N64. It was the first console I really got into very much, and I have so many memories of playing all of the classic games (Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Zelda OoT and MM, mini-games on Pokemon Stadium, etc).

As for second, I'd have to say the Wii. It has quite a few good games (in my opinion, anyways) and the VC is just darn awesome.

I liked the Gamecube, but it just wasn't as good to me. There were plenty of good games (WW is pretty darn good), but I guess I just didn't have as much fun with it.

Those are the only consoles I've owned, unless you include my brother's PS1 (which I didn't use a whole lot).

Claire

The Geekette
I love the GameCube. When I was growing up, I had absolutely no exposure to the N64. While I have had experience playing on the N64, I cannot manage to get over the GameCube. There is a great selection of games, both old and new, that can keep you playing for hours. I'm a huge fan of the Game Boy Player attachment, too, since it provided more options and variety in your gaming experience. Concerning the cosmetics, it was a fun design and depending on where you were located (or purchased your GameCube), there was also an assortment of colors that one could pick from. While this wasn't a new concept (offering consoles with a collection of alternate colors), the selection of shades for the GameCube provided a sleek appearance. It is a console that, without a doubt, has its own style and has a supply of great games that truly makes it popular to a wide audience.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Geezum, I love many of the systems, they all play great games. But, I do love the Xbox360. The achievement thingy really set the standard out there. As a gamer it is fun playing games, but if you manage to do that while also obtaining rewards while doing so, it makes the experience much better imo.

Don't get me wrong, I love the gamecube, PS2, PS3 and other systems I own, but Xbox360 is where my heart is at this moment.

Tom

Wow.
Having many of you saying the Wii is your favorite console of all time shocks me. Really.
How come the Wii has almost the same ammount of votes than the SNES and the N64!? Frankly, what the heck.
I don't wanna start a discussion about this, but this saddens me hard. Whatever you say, the Wii isn't even close to the SNES/N64 greatness.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
What is your favorite game console?

For starters, my favorite system is either the nintendo 64 or the Super Nintendo.

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
N64 it has amazing that are still popular today. Heck I play/want certain games just so I stand in that area and listen to the BGMs.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The N64. I have too many memories of it growing up. Oh sure I like the later versions of nintendo, and Sony did a great job in getting me to buy their products. But N64 is classic to me. When I think back to my younger days, I remember Dokey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, OoT and MM. Sigh. Good times. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom