• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
The Nintendo 64.
Too many classic titles to count.
If every one of a system's worst games are amazing (excluding Superman 64), what does that say about its best titles?

HEEEEY!!! WHY IS N64 NOT AN OPTION ON THE POLL!!?!?!??!???!?!??!??

hsb39

Why so logical?
In my opinion I will have to say the ps3. The Ps3 is just so brilliant with all the new games coming out for it, the graphics once you have a Hd tv and you connect it with a HDMI cable and all the many cool features you can do and explore with it.

I won't go into detail with the features due to the many features it has. I must congratulate Sony. They really knew what they were doing when they made it. Hey didn't you miss out trusty old Nintendo 64 =p.

I don't understand you. And I don't understand the idea that better graphics makes a better game.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think I had the most fun with the SNES, followed by the N64. Maybe it was just because I was at the right age when those systems came out, but they both had fantastic experiences on them. The SNES more than the N64 because of titles like ALttP, Mario World, Super Metroid, and Mario Kart. That was a fantastic period of gaming for me.

Console: N64... xD I just have so many good memories out of it.
Handheld: NDS... it used to be the Gameboy Color. Hahah.

Its a four way tie between Genesis, NES, SNES, and N64. To me, I shouldn't be forced to get with the times if "the times" don't fit my style. Heck, I still play Metroid with passwords.

Len

Zelda On Paper
wii rocks!, swing the wii mote to get some atcion!, nunchuck roll to make some magic, yeah mine is the wii hardware system, its titles are cool, (and i might add that the majority is for 10 and younger)

Last edited:

Zarom

The King
I will have to go for the Wii. The controls with the wiimote and all the options like the virutal console is so great. :D I like the gamecube too. And the good old N64, there were amazing games on that one...

I like Xbox 360, because it has a huge amount of games, and most of them are different. It has great graphics, and also has great games, I wish it had some other games that only went on Wii, or PS3, but I will live... The only bad thing about it is that stupid Red Ring of Death!

SEGA Genesis. Why aren't the old systems on there?

N64
SNES
NES
SEGA CD
SEGA Saturn
SEGA Dreamcast
etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom