• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My favorite is the Wii. I am not surprised by the poll, the Wii has some awesome things about it. It helps ya play games With no wires(well except for the Gamecube controller), it is an emulator, you can play old games in the Wii, and you can browse the internet. it's cool

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I've enjoyed the most time on my little old Nintendo 64. But since it died i had to start a new life with the Nintendo Gamecube, i really love the games on the GC specially when they released Spyro for Nintendo also. The Playstation is my least favorite of them all, i should never ever buy one though. Anyway i was lucky to found out about Rom Emulators, i can always enjoy the old games every day. I played to much with the Snes, N64 and GC... It was so fun, but unfortunatelly they died after some years.

Now i voted for the Nintendo Wii, i had such a great hope for it. I already own many great games and they will release very nice games soon. I love the controls and finally we got the bigger CD's back. Super Smash Bros Brawl is such a perfect game in my opinion, i waited like 3 years for it. I was happy they finally released it and now i am playing it with a lot of fun. I don't really care about graphics, it's not important to make a game great. I love the Zelda and Mario games over my hearth.
My second choise is the N64 though. however i have to play the games with a emulator, and they doesn't run very great. Well, some of them are crap.
I hope the Wii will release many more top games.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I like Xbox 360, because it has a huge amount of games, and most of them are different. It has great graphics, and also has great games, I wish it had some other games that only went on Wii, or PS3, but I will live... The only bad thing about it is that stupid Red Ring of Death!

Well, don't forget the complete lack of Miyamoto... So many great exclusives, nothing like Brawl for the 360.

When it comes to graphics, I don't like just making things realistic, I think that graphics should only be used to be interesting, not just "hey! look at how similar this looks to real life!". I prefer 8 Bit to that. My favourite graphics in any game was Windwaker, it was actually interesting.

Such as the first time Homestar Runner FINALLY got it's own few games?

I love Defend Your Castle on Wii, it's such a great multiplayer game, so fun.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
What is Your Favorite Gaming System of All Time?

Alright, I am sure that somebody has made this thread, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

What is your favorite gaming system of all time?
I know that I do not have all options here, but anything I do not have, please list it under Other.

For my own favorite, I'll say the Nintendo 64. I grew up with it, and you can't beat Ocarina of Time for awesomeness in a game.

What's your opinion?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm torn between the Gamecube and SNES, but I have to go with the Gamecube. The Gamecube was more versatile, and it had a huge library.

I don't really think the Wii itself is all that great, but its ability to run Gamecube games and SNES games (via VC) make it great indirectly. The best thing about the Wii is that you're not stuck with its mediocre library, and can reach back into every past system in Nintendo history for a game (except for Virtual Boy, Game Boy, and DS).

The N64 had rather choppy 3D graphics, and honestly wasn't all that great. It seemed great compared to SNES Mode 7 and the Playstation, but... it wasn't.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Probably the Gameube. I got it one christmas, and it came with The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition, which was awesome. I played it nonstop until I ran out of games because I also got Super Mario Sunshine the next morning.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Wow. There sure are a lot of you that like gamecube. That sort of surprises me, because I've heard a lot of flack about shoddy gamecube games.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Mine has to be the N64 or the snes since I love the older systems.Gamecube was okay not my favorite system out there.The wii doesn't have many good games out there so its not in my favorite list.

I believe it was the wii!! Because one of the best zelda games of all time was on that gaming station. (Twilight Princees) :)

<Zelda for Ever> :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom