• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

Amelie

Air Dancer
The 360 is in close second for me for the reason you said ^^ Besides the controller is greatly disighned to. And it does have tons of games.

Even though Im a Apple fan. I love Microsoft for the Xbox ^^

hsb39

Why so logical?
The 360 is in close second for me for the reason you said ^^ Besides the controller is greatly disighned to. And it does have tons of games.

Even though Im a Apple fan. I love Microsoft for the Xbox ^^

The best controller that I have ever used is the N64, then probably a tie between Wii and NGC.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
No offence the list at the top aint that great.
But it would have to be N64, with the NES and SNES close behind.

M

MagnumPrimers

Out of those, the Gamecube. It was my first system and it holds a special place in my heart. :)

M

Myyrä

My favourite is Sega dreamcast. Too bad its not in poll so i had to say nintendo gamecube. Main reason is the controller.

Kazumi

chagy
OK. That is odd. Why isn't N64 up there? I mean, if your going to put such a stupid system like PS1, then you should have N64. N64 is definatly may favourite system ever. Good memorys of playing SSB at 7:30am on a school day..

S

stoopkid

Right now, PS3. All time of all those listed, Gamecube. I find PS3 to be very underrated. 360's good and all but most of the games are on PC too, like the only big exclusives are Fable 2, Gears 2 and Halo 3, none which I really care too play. Mostly everything else is on PC. Not the case with PS3 with some awesome exclusives like MGS4, Killzone, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank and Valkyria Chronicles

Amelie

Air Dancer
I so wish I would have got a PS3. I never really liked PS2 or PS1 but my father wanted a 360. Its not that I dont like Halo or Rare but its just Microsoft has such buggy things. OSs and consoles. Are 360 has crashed twice already in 2 weeks >>

hsb39

Why so logical?
I so wish I would have got a PS3. I never really liked PS2 or PS1 but my father wanted a 360. Its not that I dont like Halo or Rare but its just Microsoft has such buggy things. OSs and consoles. Are 360 has crashed twice already in 2 weeks >>

God I am so pissed off that Rare moved to Microsoft, Nintendo made them.

But as for the PS3, I found it that the games had good graphics, but that's all that I found.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Same here. I've yet to play a PS3 game that I like. Sure it LOOKS pretty, but when it comes to fun, the PS3 looks quite ugly to me.

That's why I've found that Nintendo comes out on top. Spends more time making the game than making it look good. Also Miyamoto...

And I didn't like LBP that much, I found that it was basically like a 95% Mario, 5% Zelda, without the beloved Shigeru to help, making it not have that extra thing that his games have.

Amelie

Air Dancer
They didn't MOVE to M$. M$ swooped in with there big bag of money and stole them!
Halo was originally going to be a RTS game for Macintosh and guess what? M$ swooped in with there $ and bought Bungie to >>

I still like Halo as it is. But M$ annoys me to no end when it comes to there monopoly style world domination and businiess practice ><

And people say Apple is greedy because they charge you money for a machine that lasts ><

hsb39

Why so logical?
They didn't MOVE to M$. M$ swooped in with there big bag of money and stole them!
Halo was originally going to be a RTS game for Macintosh and guess what? M$ swooped in with there $ and bought Bungie to >>

I still like Halo as it is. But M$ annoys me to no end when it comes to there monopoly style world domination and businiess practice ><

And people say Apple is greedy because they charge you money for a machine that lasts ><

Microsoft: Putting money into charities only for the purpose of looking good, and destroying small business at the same time. Not to mention stealing Nintendo characters that should only be on Nintendo systems.

Guardian

The Chosen One
In my opinion I will have to say the ps3. The Ps3 is just so brilliant with all the new games coming out for it, the graphics once you have a Hd tv and you connect it with a HDMI cable and all the many cool features you can do and explore with it.

I won't go into detail with the features due to the many features it has. I must congratulate Sony. They really knew what they were doing when they made it. Hey didn't you miss out trusty old Nintendo 64 =p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom