• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game Console

Favorite Gaming System

• PlayStation 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 2

• PlayStation 3

• PSP

• Gamcube

• Gameboy SP

• Nintendo DS

• Wii

• Xbox

• Xbox360

• Total voters

hsb39

Why so logical?
It was hard, but I put Wii, that was really eenie meenie minie moe kind of thing. Strange that not only classic systems aren't there, but not even the 64.

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
Now seriously why would the person that made this poll put PS 1&2 instead of a N64 that's just the stupidiest thing ever!!! the person that mad ethis is a very dumb person (no offense intended),

besides I'm very dissapointed that people here says "OoT it's my fav game in the whole world!!!!" and then BAM they say the the 360 rulez the world. . .that's odd. VERY odd.

Last edited:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Faviorate portable console: Nintendo DS. This console may not have the graphical capabilities of the competitor, PSP, but it has a lot of other good things. For one, it is quite popular with the Homebrew community. Then, you also have the two screens, haven't seen that anywhere else (split screen from Super Mario Kart or any multiplayer game does not count). You also have the built in mike, and the wireless multiplayer (The PSP does not have an option of downloading a demo or multiplayering live without owning the game).

Faviorate Console Game: Nintendo 64. Why is this not in the options? It was a superior console that other consoles have yet to beat its epicness. I mean, it had the good games, such as Golden Eye, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadiums, and a lot of others. It also had something that a lot of consoles also don't have: the option of having your memory card in your controller. It adds to the simplicity, since you can also have four save card slots, so it is convinent in some parts (Gauntlet Legends, anybody). It also has the ability to have backwards compatability with a console that is not even related to the console. There is also a mike that can be strapped to the N64 (I Choose You, Pikachu!, anybody). It also has 4 player, which the PlayStation didn't have, and no other console has as good as multiplayer as the N64.

I

imthemailman

i fail this thread for not having enough consoles on its list

F

fishy009er

Wii

i say Wii simply because i was a nintendo fan when i was a child, and i'll stay that way till i die.

Also, the Wii has the virtual console which redefines the term 'backwards compatibility' :clap:

Some would say the Wii is overrated, but there's a good reason it's number one.

Nintendo makes THE BEST games. Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Zelda, ect. are great on the Wii, so it's my favorite system.

PS2 is good too. KH2 and FFX were EXCELLENT games.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I have to renounce what I said earlier on this thread... My favorite console is the Wii, and my favorite handheld is the DS Lite... The Wii is so awesome, I really thought it was overrated, but it isn't, it's a sweet piece of heaven

hsb39

Why so logical?
I am disappointed in those on a Zelda Forum who put non-Nintendo systems.

And yeah, I am so pissed off when people say that Wii/DS is overated. they have the best games (IMO) and that is what should matter, not how realistic the games look (and does anyone here prefer to play un-realistic games, I play them to escape reality, not see it in third person).

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
The
Wii because I like the games where you move around. I'm one of those girls who like to keep their shape. Their are also great family games in it. Although very little great games.

I do love the older systems like N64, had great games.

Well, I mainly play PC games besides Zelda, but I would have to say the N64, it had a lot of games that I played frequently. Aside from that, I would say either Playstation 1, maybe 2.
The Playstation had a lot of good games, but I liked the N64's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom