• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Favorite FS Color Link

Favorite Color Link

• Green Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Link

• Blue Link

• Purple Link

• Shadow Link (Dark Link)

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sorry if there is already a thread like this I didn't see one on the last pages, anyway in FS or FSA what is your favorite color Link and Shadow Link can count, mine has to be Blue Link and Shadow Link, they are both awesome but Shadow Link is kinda hard to beat though.

T

Toonwolflink418

this poll is here, but your honestly saying "whats your favorite color?"

in game the 4 links show no personality except maybe darklink being evil

Honestly, Blue Link. Red Link and Dark Link are fairly close to follow. I mean, red is my favorite color and all, but I've always liked how Link looks in a blue tunic. In various fan fictions I've seen, he is usually characterized as the smart one--which make sense... considering on the Triforce, blue represents Wisdom.

I've never actually gotten the chance to play Four Swords because I don't know anyone else who has the cartridge to multiplayer with, but I guess I'd have to find two other people to play with if I wanted to get the opportunity to play as Blue Link, who is player three.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I vote Blue Link. In the FSA manga, I think he was the rash one, but he was still sort of smart. I love his sprite in FS (GBA), and his deep voice in FSA. Second would be either Green or Red Link based on color alone, but based on FSA manga personality, Purple Link's zeal for knowledge was a really good thing that I wish Green Link would've had :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom