• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Form of Water Travel

How do you like to travel by water?

• OOT/MM Swim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TP reg Swim

• TP Zora Tunic Swim

• MM Deku Hop

• MM Zora Swim

• WW Swim

• 2D Swim

• Linbeck's Steam Ship

• Red Lions Boat

• Raft/Leaf

• Dimitri

• Other

• Total voters
just like this. Hopping on the water from pad to pad.
[video=youtube_share;dfcQX-Kr6D8]http://youtu.be/dfcQX-Kr6D8[/video]
Some random persons video.

I like MM's Zora swim the best because it's the fastest and gives you the most abilities. You can bash into things, you can jump out of the water, you can do that barrier attack thingy, you can walk on the bottom, you can fight on the bottom, etc. It just gives you the most options for unique gameplay.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i liked the boat from wind waker. it was fun sailing around finding all the hidden things with the treasure charts. the triforce quest is always a pain though.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... That's a hard one. I'd choose either the Zora swimming from MM or the King of Red Lions sailing from WW. It's a tie for me.

The Zora swimming was very amazing indeed. I loved how fast one could swim with the Zora Mask and I also loved all of the arias where one had to swim in order for the plot to progress: Great Bay, Pirates Fortress, Pinnacle Rock and last but certainly not least, the Great Bay Temple!

The sailing with the King of Red Lions was extraordinarily epic in my opinion. I found it exiting, but yet very calm and relaxing. I love exploring the sea and all of it's little islands. Despite the fact that there are probably too few enemies out at sea I really loved the sailing!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I really like the Water Travel of TP Zora Suit. It's a lot faster then the other water travels I have seen. Except for the boat travels. Plus, his boots has fins for you to swim a lot easier and swim like a Zora would swim. I also like the 2D swim. You can dive and swim repeatly without exhausting yourself.

I think the Zora Mask is the best over all water travel, because you're a Zora. It's fast, it's agile, and it lets you do much more than just swim. You can walk underwater, damage enemies while swimming with the electric shield and slash them while standing on the seabed, and you can jump out of the water onto platforms you couldn't otherwise reach or would take time to pull yourself up to. Though there are places they could improve it, so far nothing has been better than the Zora Mask, and I have doubts that anything will unless they bring it back or let you be a Zora some other way. The Zora Armor is the closest after this, but it feels very slow in comparison. However, I really like it that you can use items while swimming, like the clawshot, and using the sword underwater was a pleasant improvement from OoT. I wonder what the Mermaid Suit would be like in a 3D game...

And for the above water travel, the King of Red Lions is pretty good and goes fast, but constantly have to change wind direction got a bit annoying, so I'll say Demetri. He can swim up waterfalls.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
The Zora mask is my personal favorite of the bunch. It's the fastest method of water-travel and with the electric force-field, you are basically unhurtable by enemies. It's also a lot of fun because you can to turns and other cool tricks underwater. Also, even if it is irrelevent for travel, being able to use twin boomerangs and fight underwater is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom