• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Form of Ganondorf

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
What is your favorite form of Ganondorf in TP. Mine is when you fight him on horseback (even though it might not be a real form of him). Tell me what you think. Im trying to make this a poll but in might not work. If it does that woul be cool.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Fighting him one on one in a sword fight was just too epic for words. Definitely him in his normal Gerudo form is my favorite.

T

Tamloo

I actually can't decide what my favorite form of Ganon was... I liked every form as much as the next.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I dont know if this counts, but I liked to fight him when he possesed Zelda cause that reminded me a bit of OoT. (The throwing magic bolts part) If it doesnt count I like the swordfight the most.

my fav form is when he's on horseback, just cuz it gives nice flashbacks to when it was whatshisface... the big flabby green pedifile who like to kidnap colin & friends... :) :zelda:

Ganondork

goo
I enjoyed Beast Ganon, BUT he was the easiest form, and I killed him in a matter of moments. Puppet Zelda was a great little battle and reminded me of the hell I went through in OoT with Shadow Ganon, but I found that easy, too. As for the sword fight, he wasn't difficult to defeat, the power struggle wasn't the best way to kill him, but by rolling behind him and slashing worked. So naturally my favorite was the horseback, reminds me of the good ol' days on Epona in OoT and MM when I raced against Mr. Ingo and the Brothers. :)

I have to say my favourite form was his standard Gerudo form. It was fun, challenging and to epic for words to describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom