Favorite Foreign Song?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Shamo, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Shamo

Shamo Lord Kaiser.

Rupees:
    ◊79
    Just as the title states, what are some of your favorite foreign songs that you actually like? Basically you can't understand anything but you enjoy them.

My Favorite: Gintama x SPYAIR Greatness

2. Ventus

Ventus Mad haters lmao

I love to listen to Ayat al Kursi when I am feeling down.

3. Raven Storm

Raven Storm Paint the world black and grey

Rupees:
    ◊151
    Anything Viking Metal in the native language.

eg.

4. Woyogoyo

Woyogoyo The Oncoming Storm

Rupees:
    ◊899
    The only time I actually listen to foreign music is when I watch anime. Thus my favorite foreign song is Hikaru Nara, by Goose House.

Azure Sage likes this.
  5. Jiyuu no Tsubasa ftw!!

6. Deus

Deus Oink~

7. Azure Sage

Azure Sage Spread Smiles!

I almost exclusively listen to foreign music lol, I got into it because of anime but also because tbh lyrics might as well be another instrument as far as I'm concerned, if it sounds good then that's enough for me, I don't have to understand them to like it. Right now my favorite music group is UROBOROS, and my favorite song of theirs is Luminous. It's actually my current favorite song in general.

8. The Black Cat

The Black Cat A Fluffeh, Cold-Blooded Killer

Basically anything from RADWIMPS' beautiful soundtrack for Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name)
    For Example:

Jimmu and Mamono101 like this.
  9. HauntedCastle

HauntedCastle Ch!ld0fV!si0n

Rupees:
    ◊3,921
    Well let's see English progressive rock group Supertramp isn't American so that technically makes the foreign, right?

So let's go with my all time favorite Take The Long Way Home. I'd post a video but some jerk keeps taking them down.

10. TheRockinStallion

TheRockinStallion If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!

Rupees:
    ◊720
    I can understand every word but they're still technically foreign since I live in the US. :P

As for non-Englist songs, gotta go with these two.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  11. Probably 'Moskau' by Rammstein and the girl that sounds like she's from Tatu but isnt.