• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fire Emblem Game?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
What is your favorite Fire Emblem game? Why?

I only have 1 of the games, unless you count heroes, which is Awakening. So it's my favorite. I will emulate the Gameboy games in the future.

DekuNut

Emperor of Rigel
I've played 4 - three to completion (Shadow Dragon, Echoes, New Mystery) and one I'm working on (Blazing Blade). Out of the four, Echoes is the current grand champion. Love that game, wish I hadn't lost my 3DS mostly because of it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I played some of "The Blazing Blade" on the GBA when it was released.

I guess it has to be that by default.

mαrkαsscoρ

Shadi Smith
ZD Champion
blazing sword, I absolutely loved that game
binding blade may have gotten me into the series, but blazing sword cemented me as a fan of this franchise, and a good part of it has to do w/ me playing through this game while I was moving, so I would just play blazing sword on my gba since all my systems and games were in boxes

DekuNut

Emperor of Rigel
Now that I've beaten it, Blazing Blade is by far the best I've played. It has the most interesting and varied characters, as well as the best supports I've seen in the series so far. Plus, that game has Lyn and Hector, aka best couple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom