• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fire Emblem Characters

I think the title explains pretty well, what is your favorite Fire Emblem character. My favorite is Henry from Awakening. I loved how he was so happy and careless, but also a Dark Mage: a harbringer of doom. And the way he screamed that he was going to kill you whenever he got a critical hit was hilarious.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, that one's easy; Haar from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. He was my dude. <3

Not only did I like him as a character, him being so nonchalant and lazy was quite funny, but he was so powerful that it was pretty ridiculous, he was always the first person I worked on because Level 20 Dragonlord Haar was just like putting God mode on. My typical strategy was to give Haar a throwable weapon preferably, a powerful one, fly him into the middle of a lot of enemies and watch him single-handedly massacre the entire army. Even on Hard mode this worked relatively well, he rarely takes any damage apart from an army General, who rarely lasts past a round of combat anyway. I remember the final levels of Radiant Dawn being Haar, with Tibarn and Shinon, rushing ahead and killing everybody.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Too many likable characters in that franchise. Damn. Let's see. Using only American releases:

Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken
Hector, Lyn, Rebecca, Lilina, Nino, Lloyd, Sonia, Nergal, Jaffar

Hector is a boss. I don't need to discuss how he powerpwns everything in his way, has the best story arcs, has blue fricken hair, and absolutely destroys Girlwood as a Lord.
Lyn is a boss too. And I know I said "Girlwood" to refer to Eliwood, but Lyn is a boy in a girly way; she is speedy and mmm qimme dat. Also, Blade Lord has some of the best animation in the GBA games.
Rebecca is my go-to Archer. I know she isn't optimal especially for HHM 5Star runs, but if training can happen then you can be sure I'll be training her.
Lilina despite only being in the game for the end scenes has gotten my attention admittedly from FE6...but even so she's cute.
Nino, like Rebecca, is not optimal. And she is HARD to train. But boy, if you manage to train her then she will come out boss. Best Sage in the game by far. Qimme those growth rates!

Lloyd had one of the most believable crises for a villain. Having to kill his own "sister" due to some tricked loyalty to a bad gang, his father and brother being killed by Nergal...man I love this guy.
Sonia is a huge biatch and I love her for that. Even though I tend to denounce those kinds of villains, Sonia did it pretty damn well and even had the stats for it!
Nergal killed Ninian. Boss mode x 999!
Jaffar...x Nino forever.
====
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Tana, Neimi, Colm, Syrene...there are more but I can't be bothered to boot the game up. Anyway I love them all because mmm qimme dat, and Eirika, Ephraim, Tana, and Colm all happen to have blue hair which automatically makes them important and/or awesome. ;p
====
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
Ike? I guess. Didn't really gravitate towards the characters in these installments. Kind of just blew through the game and said "is that it?" ;p
====
Fire Emblem Awakening
Chrom, Lucina, The Vaike, Lissa, Owain, FeMorgan, FeAvatar, Male_Grima, Severa, Philander (Inigo), Olivia, sheesh there are too many characters. ;p
Love them way too much. They have THE BEST personalities. Especially "I do not 'imply'."

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My all time favourite unit Fire Emblem unit is Jill.

She joins the Greil Mercenaries on a truce because laguz pirates were attacking their ship, but she became confused when the dragon laguz helped them out of the reef when they had run aground. She ultimately sticks around to learn more. As the story progresses, she befriends Lethe and Mist and her views begin to change for the better. During one base conversation, she talks to Ike about her life in Daein; more specifically, the first thing that their taught in schools is that laguz are the enemy and must be eradicated from existence. Laguz hunts are also very common events in her homeland. Her conversations with Lethe also show that she's willing to learn more about the laguz and their history, even if she goes about it rather awkwardly.

Her development in Path of Radiance was top notch, and she was actually quite involved with the story for being a minor character. She even gets a few lines in on Ashnard at endgame, should you allow her to attack him.

Other honorable mentions go to Forde (FE8), Haar (FE9/10) and Owain (FE 13). I'd list more, but like Ventus said, there's a lot of units to like in the series.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
My favorite character is my own avatar in Awakening. It is a female character, married to chrom, and they are both completely maxed out on their stats. the make a nearly invincible duo against any enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom