• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Final Boss?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Which of the final bosses did you like the most? Were your battles particularly challenging? Did the boss have one of your favorite Pokemon?

Definitely Lance. He was just so cool, and, as a child, I looked up to him lol. He was awesome, and challenging too! His Dragonites destroyed my team, but we finally got him.

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
Who can forget battling with Blue in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? It was finally time to show him what you're made of! And boy, did it feel good XD

Conor

the over analysing guy
Red/Blue at the end of the generation II games, just plain epic.
The removed Professor Oak Fight in the original games is pretty intense.
and the Cynthia fight in Black/White, even though I saw somebody on youtube do it with level 1's :lol:

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
The agonizing battle between me and Wallace in pokemon Emerald nuzlocke. I lost 3 of my team mates (Meaning they were permanently dead.) I had those 3 since the beginning I almost actually cried when I lost them.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
There is nothing like the final bosses to bring a game to its conclusion, to let the game credits roll. :P For me Lance and Red are my favorite bosses. Lance is the champion when you get to him in HG, he was quite a challenge, more than the elite IV that's fore sure, and when I was battling his team it really felt climatic and filled me with joy when I finally beat him. And Red, well, he's just insanely awesome. First time I confronted him I had a hard time defeating his team, but when I did, I knew I had done it, I knew I had officially beat the game, and I felt proud of myself. So yeah, Lance and Red, definitely.

Nothing beats the experience of being a kid playing Red, and you beat the Elite Four and almost die when you find out that you have to face your rival one last time.

G

garomaster

So many great battles...my favorate having to be with Blue, just cause it was such a shock when i was a kid to find out that he managed to become champion before me :) I also like Cynthia, she has a very balanced team.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Fighting against Blue in the originals and the remakes was a lot of fun. Since then the rivals have been rather lackluster in my opinion and more forgettable as time goes on.

The battle against Red at Mt. Silver was the hardest battle I've ever fought. He is definitely my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom