• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fighting Game

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I have been playing fighting games since Mortal Kombat 2 and I am still no good at them. I've tried Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Killer Instinct, Marvel Vs Capcom and many other but the only fighting game that I truly enjoy is the Super Smash Bros. series. I love the characters stages and items. I'm proud of myself becauseI have finally gotten good enough so that I don't need items at all any more. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Melee.

I have also been playing Soul Calibur 2 lately and it is a ton of fun even though my friends mercilessly slaughter me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I remember playing it in the arcades when I was a kid and I still love it to this day. My team has always been Venom/Morrigan for mains and then assist/crossover with the one I didn't use and a choice of either Jill, Captain Commando, Jin, Gambit, or War Machine.

Smash Bros is a close second because I also grew up playing it. Definitely up there with MvC2.

Lately UMvC3 has also had me hooked. Probably 3rd best.

[video=youtube;EAwWPadFsOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA[/video]

As ridiculous as the game is I'd play it more than Street Fighter.

Not big on most fighting games, they're very boring and repetitive. I would go with Bomber Man though, so much fun :)

Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 because I liked how extremely weak special moves can still overwhelm way powerful skills. It was also the game that helped me to master timing and button mashing. I usually play it now and then when I want to practice timing when dodging and reacting for games like the paper mario series, metroid prime trilogy games, and metroid the Other M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom