• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fighting Game

Chidori

Mongrel
Out of all the fighters from Street Fighter to Brawl to Power Stone or whatever, what is your favorite fighting game?

One rule I'm making though, no saying Mugen because no matter what anyone says, Mugen is by far better than all fighting games so excluding that.

Anyway, my favorite fighting game is definitely Marvel vs Capcom 2, that game just kicks so much *** in so many ways. Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting comes in second, classic game is classic.

octorok74

TETTAC
I love the super smash bros. series, but one of my favorite fighting games would to be Tekken. Law is the coolest fighter, because I beat the game with him.

Kybyrian

Super Smash Bros series... That is the only one I play (besides Mario Combat and Soul Caliber) that I find fun. :P

As far as I know, Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a party game, not a fighting game.

But, I'm pretty sure Mortal Kombat is a fighting game, mirite? Of course I am.

MK4 for Nintendo 64.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Same here, SSBB or at least the series.
Also like the Mortal Kombat games, i'm a bit dissapointed with armageddon and MK v/s DC.
And, improved 2d retro games like: SNK vs Capcom, Marvel vs Capcom, ect...

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Super Smash Bros. Games, Super Street Fighter II, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur II, Mortal Kombat II, Killer Instinct

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom