• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Female Co-character In Anime???

Favorite Female Character?

• Misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

• Dawn

• Iris

• Total voters
T

TheLlabmik

I gotta go with Misty. And not because she was the original, but because she was actually independent! She wasn't some ditzy, clueless girl with a pretentious piplup! She felt like a well developed character, like how she would get mad at psyduck when he came out of his ball even of Misty didn't want him! Unlike the girls after her, Misty had brains and more than two emotions.

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
I'm watching through all seasons at the moment and having seen bits and pieces of each (while also completed up to halfway through Johto League Champions) Misty is by far my favourite. She seems to have a personality that compliments the original trio and one that aligns with a serious Pokemon trainer (gym leader). While I don't mind the others normally, Iris' catch phrase is really starting to get on my nerves.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Misty was awesome. I was disappointed when she left. May was cool, I will admit. But I really dislike Dawn. She just seems like a way to make the series more popular with girls :P
Misty and May actually added to the story.
I haven't watched any black/white yet so I don't know about Iris.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
Misty because she was a Gym Leader (and being around for pretty much three regions was nice too), and May because she had the insanely awesome Blaziken by the time she was removed. Dawn would have been there if she evolved Piplup into an Empoleon

Misty is the best forever. May has the only non-weird name. Dawn isn't bad. Iris is definitely the worst of them all.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I've only watched the anime up to the Advance season and stopped due to lack of interest so I've never seen Dawn or Iris in the anime. My choice is Misty hands down. I grew up watching pokemon and Misty was just great. A gym leader, a great water type user and is a red-head. :)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
In order of favorite to least favorite

1. Misty: She was awesome! There was always a strain to balance the attitude, looks, & epicness after Misty left for girls. Plus, she put Ash & Brock in their place if they were getting weird. A tsundere, a tomboy, & a heck of a trainer in her made the anime really cool.
2. May: she used to be my favorite until I was reminded of how awesome Misty is from this video [video=youtube_share;q2A0SYwoXXc]http://youtu.be/q2A0SYwoXXc[/video]. May I think is cool because she still kept some stubborness from Misty & at the same time mosty not being paired with Ash as a love interest; instead she was paired with a curtain green-haired co-ordinator with a Roselia...
3 Iris: she also kept some sassy-ness from Misty, but in a different form. She also brought back the gym leader trend shortly after Brock left Ash
4 Dawn: she was a bit of a underdog. She didnt even make it to the 2nd round of the contest! She also looked a bit umm...revealing than all the other girls (is she wearing a dress or a skirt?). She was also more of a girly girl than all of them & didnt really have alot of a personality; just another pretty face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom